- Some banks share user information with partner companies. Disclaimer is a shield. Recently, some citizens complained to the "Securities Daily" reporter that they received a sales call from an insurance company. The customer service informed that because the citizen is a credit card customer, they can purchase an insurance product cheaply. According to the citizen, on the phone, the customer service clearly said...
- 6 rentals disclaimer The landlord is still responsible In the face of the current unattainable housing prices, more young people have chosen to rent. Renting a house is inevitable to sign a rental contract. Some landlords have added a lot of exemption clauses (such as the following 6) to the contract in order to avoid responsibility. However, these terms are not legally effective...
- Borrowing Unexpired Borrower Death Can the lender claim rights to the guarantor? Private lending has always been a high-risk area for economic disputes. If the borrower fails to pay the borrower, can the lender claim rights to the guarantor? On this issue, let's take a look at the experts' insights through a real case. The case of the Jiyang court heard such a...
- The guarantor is sued by the creditor. In these two cases, the law is exempt from liability! In the eyes of creditors, the guarantor and the debtor are the thieves. Therefore, the creditors sued them in one fell swoop and hoped that the law would give them a heavy blow. Unexpectedly, the guarantor, known as the back of the pot, can be exempted from legal liability and no need to repay the arrears. Creditor...
- The contract for buying a second suite should state "restriction of purchase restriction" It is not easy to save money in a first-tier city like Shanghai. The hard money has not been exchanged for a house but it has been exchanged for a breach of contract compensation of 200,000. In the end, it still does not understand the tragedy caused by the rules of buying a house. I don’t know how to buy a house, I’m being fooled at any time. Mr. Chen’s little wife is the victim of this incident... Chen...
Borrowing case: the bank is in the exercise of rights, the guarantor is exempted
On September 2, 2008, Zeng Sheng signed a "short-term loan contract" with a bank in Taihe County. The contract stipulated that Zeng Sheng borrowed 30,000 yuan from the bank, the monthly interest rate was 8.40375, and the loan period was two months. On the same day, the defendant Xiao Yuan signed the "Importance Letter of Intent" and volunteered as the guarantor of the above-mentioned loan, and assumed joint and several liability for the loan principal and interest and other related expenses stipulated by law.
After the contract was signed, a bank in Taihe County issued a loan of 30,000 yuan to Zeng Sheng. After the loan was due, Zeng Sheng only returned the principal of 5,000 yuan and part of the interest, and the interest was settled until April 1, 2012. The bank repeatedly collected loans from Zeng Sheng, but Zeng Sheng has not returned the remaining principal of 25,000 yuan and the corresponding interest. Therefore, the bank sued the court and demanded that Zeng Sheng repay the principal of the loan of 25,000 yuan and the corresponding interest; Xiao Yuan Undertake joint and several liability. (The characters in the text are all pseudonyms)
settle a lawsuit
The court held that the relationship between the loan contract and the guarantee contract between a bank in Taihe County and Zeng Sheng and Xiao Yuan was legally valid. The bank required the defendant to repay the principal of the loan of 25,000 yuan and the corresponding interest. The evidence of the loan contract, loan certificate and reminder notice submitted can be confirmed and should be supported. Xiao Yuan signed the "Importance Letter of Intent", indicating that he voluntarily assumed joint liability for the loan of the defendant Zeng Sheng. This does not violate the law and should bear the corresponding guarantee responsibility. Since the guarantee period does not stipulate the guarantee period, according to the law, the plaintiff of the creditor, Taihe County, has the right to ask the guarantor to assume the guarantee responsibility within 6 months from the expiration of the self-debt performance period. The maturity date of the loan in this case is November 1, 2008. The bank shall require the guarantor Xiao Yuan to assume the guarantee responsibility before May 1, 2009. The bank has not required the guarantor to assume the guarantee responsibility within this time, so the guarantor is exempt from the guarantee responsibility. Therefore, the bank asked the defendant Xiao Yuan to bear the claim for joint liability, and the evidence submitted could not be confirmed and will not be supported.
[Exclusive Manuscript and Disclaimer] Any work, such as "360 Original", without the written authorization of 360, may not be reproduced, extracted or otherwise used by any unit, organization or individual. If you have been authorized in writing, please indicate the source of 360. Anyone who violates the above statement and infringes on the legal rights and interests of Rong 360 shall be investigated for legal responsibility according to law. The materials and conclusions in the works are for user's reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. To obtain written authorization, please send an email to: email@example.com
- Comment list (user comments are only for users to express their personal views, does not mean that the site agrees with its views or confirms its description)
- Is it really unprofitable for ants to spend interest-free loans? In fact, they are routines.
- exclusive! Full interpretation of the online loan solicitation draft
- Is the bank's wool good? You may not have thought about these consequences of fraudulent loans!
- The latest mortgage information of first-tier and second-tier city banks
- I can still make a loan after the deadline. This old iron is amazing.
- Those who are deeply mired in online loans: Have you repaid this month?
- Registering dozens of online loan apps will affect credit reporting?
- A woman received more than 70,000 repayment notices from the bank! Senseless...
- A minute to teach you how to quickly increase the amount of online business loans?
- The 23-year-old female college student is trapped in the online loan trap.
- The net loan was collected by the door, and I used a stone to smash my glass, listen, 砰
- Want to ask for a job but get a routine, online loan scam "dressing" into job hunting training
- Borrowed 1,000, the online loan company lost him 60,000, by what?
- Will it be overdue with Alipay and credit card? You may not know this very well.
- Several circumstances in which the guarantor exempts or mitigates the warranty
- Bank rules are easy to avoid
- Qingdao Bank Personal Guarantee Loan Guarant Requirements
- How to choose a loan guarantor?
- Guarantee the meaning of the loan and the guarantor's responsibility
- Shandong Weifang First Bank launched an evaluation-free mortgage
- Why is it so difficult to regulate accountability?
- What is a mortgage of rights?
- It is difficult to complete the price control target. Do you have more land or face accountability?
- Consumers’ rights in consumer credit