- What is the unsecured loan process in 2014? Unsecured loans are getting more and more attention, so what is the unsecured loan process in 2014? There are five main steps as follows: 1. The borrower submits the application materials to the bank; 2. The bank approves the materials; 3. The approval is passed; 4. The two parties sign the loan contract; 5. The loan...
- Unsecured loan application If you want to get an unsecured loan, you can't take it for granted that you can get a loan on your own quality. In order to be effective in dreaming, you must first know yourself and see if your conditions meet the requirements of the lending institution! Although including banks,...
- Unsecured loan basic process In the 360 loan question and answer channel, people often ask what the process of unsecured loans is. If you have the same curiosity as the majority of borrowers, then the following can solve your doubts! 1. Submit a loan application; 2. Submit the loan application...
- Four application conditions for unsecured loans Unsecured loans are easy to follow, and the threshold is low. Especially for wage earners, unsecured loans can provide them with working capital other than wages. So what are the conditions for applying for an unsecured loan? First and foremost,...
- Is it easy to apply for an unsecured loan? With no need to provide collateral, the characteristics of loans can be obtained only by personal qualifications, and unsecured loans have become the first choice for many people who lack money. But is it easy to apply for an unsecured loan? Many people, because they don’t know much about it, have become...
Unsecured loan application process 2014
Unsecured loanGenerally, the threshold is low and the approval is fast. Now let's take a closer look, apply noMortgageWhat processes are going through from the borrower to the bank.
1. The borrower submits a loan application to provide the required materials.
1. The second generation ID card of the borrower;
2. Proof of work income provided by the company (stamped);
3. Bank flow list for nearly 3-6 months;
4. Proof of residence. General water and electricity gas bills;
5. Fill in the “Loan Application”, including the loan amount, purpose, repayment ability, and repayment method.
Second, bank approval
The bank judges the borrower’s qualifications by analyzing the borrower’s bank account (debit card, credit card, stock, bonds, etc.)Credit LoansFor qualified customers, the bank is allowed to sign the loan.
Third, sign a loan contract
In the "Loan Contract", the type, purpose, amount, interest rate, time limit, repayment method, rights and obligations of both parties, the liability for breach of contract, the handling of disputes and other matters that the parties deem necessary to be agreed upon are stipulated.
4. Loan issuance.
5. The borrower repays on time.
[Exclusive Manuscript and Disclaimer] Any work, such as "360 Original", without the written authorization of 360, may not be reproduced, extracted or otherwise used by any unit, organization or individual. If you have been authorized in writing, please indicate the source of 360. Anyone who violates the above statement and infringes on the legal rights and interests of Rong 360 shall be investigated for legal responsibility according to law. The materials and conclusions in the works are for user's reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. To obtain written authorization, please send an email to: email@example.com
- Comment list (user comments are only for users to express their personal views, does not mean that the site agrees with its views or confirms its description)
- Mobile Edition: Unsecured loan application process 2014
- The unsecured loan product with the lowest interest rate in 2014?
- “Three Nos” Beijing wage earners Which unsecured loan product is suitable for application?
- Unsecured loans, what you need to know
- Unsecured loan cold knowledge big collection
- Shenzhen unsecured loan product recommendation Which one do you prefer?
- Free summer training: unsecured loan articles for anti-fraud lectures
- In Beijing, which mortgage product are you suitable for?
- Alipay has added six functions, these people must be blessed!
- What if the loan amount is too low? Five strokes help you easily raise the amount!
- [口] What are the small loans for ID card loans for 5 minutes?
- A small action, from which the ant borrowing function is turned off?
- Which repayment method is the most cost-effective? Look over and teach you to save some money!
- The seven reasons why credit was rejected, have you shot it!
- The loan is not returned, is it true that the bad record is automatically eliminated after five years?
- Apply for a second withdrawal on the same day! 15 small loans for short-term loans will pick you up
- What are the reasons for the rejection of consumer loans? I will give you this!
- What are the dangers of borrowing usury? These consequences make you hard to imagine!
- How to apply for an unsecured loan in Shanghai?
- Can I apply for an unsecured loan just after work?
- Can an intern apply for an unsecured loan?
- How does Guangzhou apply for an unsecured loan?
- Unsecured loan application to prevent fraud
- Small and micro enterprise mortgage application process
- What is the process for handling unsecured loans?
- Bank unsecured credit loan processing
- Beijing Unsecured Loan Interest Rate 2014 (latest)
- What is the unsecured loan interest rate in 2014?