- What does the M&A loan mean? Characteristic What does the M&A loan mean? For our average individual, M&A loans are a strange word because it is not an individual category. So what is the meaning of M&A loans? Simply put, a M&A loan refers to a commercial bank to the acquirer or its...
- Explanation of terms: What does a syndicated loan mean? Characteristic embodiment What is a syndicated loan, what are the characteristics of syndicated loans? Syndicated Loan, also known as Syndicated Loan, refers to a banking group led by one or several banks and involving a number of banks. Two or more lenders are subject to the same loan conditions, not...
- What does a joint guarantee loan mean? Characteristic What does a joint guarantee loan mean? The farmer's joint guarantee loan refers to the loan formed by the community residents in accordance with these guidelines. The loaner issues the loan to the members of the joint guarantee team, and the joint guarantee team members bear the joint guarantee responsibility. Main features: 1. Individual application, multi-family...
- What does a discount loan mean? Advantage What does a discount loan mean? A discount loan means that the interest of the borrower to obtain a loan from a commercial bank is fully or partially borne by the relevant government agencies or civil organizations. The borrower only needs to return the principal or a small portion of the interest according to the agreement. This way is essentially the government...
- Knowledge: What does revolving loan mean? What does revolving loan mean? There are roughly two types of revolving loans, one is a revolving loan secured by real estate, and the other is a revolving loan based on personal credit. What we are talking about now is the second category, the personal credit revolving loan. Personal credit revolving loan is the bank root...
Knowledge: What does refinancing mean? Function
RefinanceWhat means? againloanIt refers to the loans issued by the central bank to financial institutions to achieve monetary policy objectives. China's refinancing has two meanings. The narrow refinancing refers to the central bank's general term for loans to financial institutions; the broad refinancing refers to the concept of refinancing, including the rediscounting of bills. However, rediscounting as one of the three traditional magic weapons of monetary policy tools should be excluded from the scope of refinancing.
The role of refinancing is mainly reflected in the following aspects:
1. Adjust the money supply. During the period of rapid economic growth from 1984 to 1993, re-lending was always an important channel for the central bank to handle the base currency. The re-loan was used to make up for the key funding gap, adjust the industrial structure, adjust the surplus of funds in the region or department, and promote the high speed of the economy. Growth has played a crucial role.
2. The adjustment position is insufficient. In order to achieve the goal of national economic growth, the People's Bank of China will refinance loans to financial institutions in a timely manner according to the money supply growth plan, and flexibly adjust the liquidity of commercial banks, thus affecting the loan expansion capacity of commercial banks.
3. Stabilize the economic and financial order. In 1998, affected by the financial turmoil in Asia, the mismanagement of a few financial institutions triggered a payment crisis. The central bank timely played the role of the lender and issued emergency loans to small and medium-sized financial institutions in crisis, alleviating payment pressure and controlling the payment crisis. Quickly and forcefully stabilized the financial situation. Providing refinancing for financial institutions that close and withdraw liquidation for personal debt redemption, defusing local financial risks and ensuring the safety of one party.
4. Support the reform of the financial system. In line with China's financial system reform, timely re-lending to policy banks, asset management companies, commercial banks, and rural credit cooperatives to ensure a smooth transition during the transition period.
[Exclusive Manuscript and Disclaimer] Any work, such as "360 Original", without the written authorization of 360, may not be reproduced, extracted or otherwise used by any unit, organization or individual. If you have been authorized in writing, please indicate the source of 360. Anyone who violates the above statement and infringes on the legal rights and interests of Rong 360 shall be investigated for legal responsibility according to law. The materials and conclusions in the works are for user's reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. To obtain written authorization, please send an email to: email@example.com
- Comment list (user comments are only for users to express their personal views, does not mean that the site agrees with its views or confirms its description)
- Mobile Edition: Knowledge: What does refinancing mean? Function
- Talk about what the guarantee company can play in the loan market
- Unsecured loan cold knowledge big collection
- In 2014, the loan was 315, and the various loan pits were counted!
- Low mortgage interest rate, you deserve to own
- Talk about the credit report for your successful loan
- Counting those things that have been refused because of personal credit
- Those things that look beautiful during the loan process
- Alipay has added six functions, these people must be blessed!
- What if the loan amount is too low? Five strokes help you easily raise the amount!
- [口] What are the small loans for ID card loans for 5 minutes?
- A small action, from which the ant borrowing function is turned off?
- Which repayment method is the most cost-effective? Look over and teach you to save some money!
- The seven reasons why credit was rejected, have you shot it!
- The loan is not returned, is it true that the bad record is automatically eliminated after five years?
- Apply for a second withdrawal on the same day! 15 small loans for short-term loans will pick you up
- What are the reasons for the rejection of consumer loans? I will give you this!
- What are the dangers of borrowing usury? These consequences make you hard to imagine!
- The definition and function of forest tenure mortgage loan
- The role of loan pricing in credit policy
- The three major roles of loan securitization
- What is the role of personal credit reports other than loans?
- The role of installment payment
- What does a domestic mortgage loan mean?
- Talk about what the guarantee company can play in the loan market
- What is the role of the official card?
- The essence and role of counter-guarantee
- What is the effect on the tributary water?