- What is the interest of the pawn loan? Pawnbroking loans, supplemented by banks, are mostly targeted at people who cannot meet the conditions for bank loans or the speed of lending, and have therefore become civilian banks in the eyes of the public. However, the pawnshop is not a financial institution after all, and the risk of lending is big and whether it is free money or not...
- What is the highest interest rate for pawn shops in 2015? Pawn shops, also known as pawn companies or pawn shops, are non-bank financial institutions that use property as collateral for paid and period-financed financing. The exchange of money with objects is the essential feature and mode of operation of pawn. When households take possession of their own valuable property to pawn institutions, they actually possess...
- Can a pawn shop withhold interest? In December 2013, Rui Ruhui signed a Pawn Contract with the pawnshop for the needs of the business. He agreed that the amount of gold is 500,000 yuan, the monthly interest rate is 0.06%, the monthly comprehensive service rate is 27, and the pawn period is three months. When Ju Ruhui went to receive cash, only 491,000 yuan was discovered. pawn...
- Pawnbroker loan considerations If the funds are insufficient and the banks cannot lend, they may choose to pawn pawnshops temporarily to ease the funding problem. So, what matters need to pay attention to pawn loans to pawn shops? Matters 1 What items can be mortgaged Today, the business of pawn shops is much wider than before, not...
- Which items can be pawned on the pawn? Question: Melt 360 loan expert, hello! What items can be pawned on the pawn? Financial 360 loan expert reply: Hello! Pawn shops can pawn goods in addition to real estate, but also accept other valuable mortgages, pledges, such as cars, jewelry, yellow...
What is the interest of the pawn loan?
Pawnbroking loans are supplemented by banks, most of them are unable to meetBank loan conditionsOr people who are pursuing the speed of payment, it has become the "civilian" bank in the eyes of the public. However, the pawnshop is not a financial institution after all. There is a high risk of lending, and free funds are limited. Can these non-negligible factors lead to a significant increase in the interest of the pawnshop over banks?
It is understood that charges for pawnshops are generally divided into two parts. The first is the interest rate charged on the basis of the loan interest rate; the other is the monthly comprehensive management fee, with the maximum not exceeding 4.2%.
However, as far as things are concerned, the charge standards for comprehensive management fees for different kinds of mortgages (quality) are also different. They can be roughly divided into three categories: movable goods such as cars, antiques and jewelry.PledgeThe maximum monthly comprehensive management fee shall not exceed 4.2%; real estate mortgages such as shops, houses and office buildings shall not exceed 2.7%; property rights such as shares and bonds shall be pledged, and the maximum shall not exceed 2.4%.
Although pawn shops charge fees much higher than banks, many pawn shops still give the borrower "gasp" and do not meet the standard ceiling. For example, the houses and vehicles of the Wan Gao International Pawn ShopMortgage, According to the monthly management fee of 2.5% and 4.0%, respectively, the monthly interest rate is 0% of the standard interest. It can be seen that, within the range of the charging standards, each pawn shop has its own pricing system, and the borrower may wish to conduct comparisons.
【Exclusive Manuscripts and Disclaimer】 All works marked as “Future 360 Original” must be reproduced, excerpted or otherwise used by any entity, organization or individual without authorization in writing. Has been authorized in writing, indicating the source melts 360. Violations of the above statement inflicted violations of the 360's legal rights will be legally pursued. The materials and conclusions in the work are for reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. For written authorization, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comment List (User comments are only for users to express their personal views, does not mean that this site agrees with their views or confirms their description)
- Mobile Edition: What is the interest of the pawn loan?
- How Much Do You Know About Pawnbroking?
- Sub-divided into the "five major banks" mortgage loan policy of Beijing
- What is the lowest interest unsecured loan product in 2014?
- What is Alipay's "London" and how much interest?
- Loan 315 in 2014, detailed loan pits!
- Mortgage rates are low You deserve to have
- Talk to your credit report for your successful loan
- Alipay has added six more functions. These people are blessed!
- What if the loan limit is too low? Five strokes to help you easily raise the amount!
- [spoken] identity credit loan 5 minutes to take the money the small loan hole which?
- A little trick, from which ant is turned off by the opening function?
- Which kind of repayment method is the most cost-effective? Look over and teach you some money!
- Seven reasons why credit was rejected. Did you shoot it?
- Is it true that the loan is not refunded and that the bad record is automatically eliminated after five years?
- Apply for second cash withdrawal on the same day! 15 small loans for short-term loans follow you
- What are the reasons for the rejection of consumer loans? Give you this list!
- What are the hazards of borrowing loan sharks? These consequences make it hard for you to imagine!
- Pawn shops mortgage loan application materials
- Can a pawn shop handle unsecured loans?
- What is the housing accumulation loan interest?
- Pawn loan processing procedures
- Pawn loan fee standard
- What is the ICBC personal loan interest rate?
- How much can I borrow from a house car pawn financing?
- What is the interest on unsecured micro loan?
- Does ICBC credit card deposit interest?