Is a securities trading system. The trading system for handling the certificate and the clearing and settlement of the price on the day of the transaction is called T+0. In layman's terms, the securities bought on the same day can be sold on the same day.
"Financial products are implemented "purchase, redemption is effective immediately, funds are available in real time." It is characterized by high liquidity, low risk and high profitability. Bank T+0" wealth management products are comparable to demand deposits; investment Security is comparable to that of money funds; yields are generally between 1.5% and 3%, much higher than demand deposits, and higher than the 1-day notice deposit and 7-day notice deposit rate for the same period, which can generally be used as a substitute for demand deposits. Product.
Features of "T+0":
1, the transaction method, two-way trading, buy up and buy down, buy now throw.
2, short-term speculation, stock operations can be closed after 15 minutes.
3. Increased speculativeness and increased speculative opportunities, which is very suitable for short-term speculators.
4, because the main force can buy and sell at will.
5. With the increase in the number of retail transactions, the transaction costs will increase substantially, which is a big plus for brokers.
6. The increase in the number of retail transactions and transaction costs will lead to an increase in transaction costs and thus increase the risk of speculation.
7. The retail ship is small and easy to turn around, and it is easy to follow up or flee in time.
8. After losing the “T+1” boost, the amplitude of the stock index or individual stock price will increase.
9. If the “T+0” trading method is implemented, it will have a direct positive effect on small-cap stocks.