- I borrow money on my own. Why should I still pay? I am not a very generous person. People who do not pay the money will have to do it. Although not much money, they are all hard-earned hard-earned money. Therefore, it is not easy for me to borrow money from the Jewish people: it is equal to spending money on a friend. Money to buy the enemy. Destroy feelings...
- Borrower's Death What to do if the debt is not paid off As the saying goes: life is not constant. If the borrower unfortunately dies, the unpaid loan arrears institution will also recover from the relatives? Today, we may wish to discuss what happens if the borrower dies and fails to pay off the debt. In fact, this issue still needs specific analysis...
- Lessons Learned: Detailed P2P Platforms That Suddenly Die This article is a fusion of 360 column authors between the original works of the world, only represents the author's personal views, does not mean to integrate 360 official positions. In the three years of investing in online lending, there have been continuous platforms that have collapsed in front of me. The friends who have fought together have also changed several batches. Past one more...
- Do you still have a credit card? Xiao Bian’s friend’s whimsical question: Did you say that people still die when they have credit cards? Can not help but blink, as it is, do not want to think of the credit card to die. However, Baidu's search volume is really big, Xiao Bian think this is a legal issue. Witty and good Pan Xiaobian Nu...
- Which type of borrower is suitable for balloon loan? Question: Melt 360 loan expert, hello! Which type of borrower is suitable for balloon loan? Financial 360 loan expert reply: Hello! For the same amount of money and the same loan life, interest is paid least, and the most economical one is balloon loan. The biggest feature of balloon loan is long loan short supply. ...
The borrower suddenly died. Is the loan still payable?
People have trouble every day, and loans make it easy for many people. However, if the borrower unfortunately suddenly died, then his loan will still be?
In fact, this issue still needs specific analysis. Let's talk about natural people firstSecured loanIn the case of a borrower applying for a loan, his relative or other third party has signed a joint repayment liability contract with a lending institution. Under the circumstances of the borrower’s long-term arrearage, the lending institution will require the guarantor to perform the obligation of performance guarantee. Responsible for repayment of the remaining balance.
In the second case, the borrower chose the house without any third party as a guarantee.MortgageIf the overdue time reaches the point of about six months, the lending institution will generally file a lawsuit request with the court for the auction of the house, and the auction proceeds will be given priority for the settlement of the arrears. Of course, if the family of the missing person repays the loan on behalf of the family, then after the loan is fully paid off, the family member will be able to apply for the deregistration of the home mortgage, thereby saving the house.
The third situation is when the borrower choseUnsecured loansSince neither the mortgage nor the third-party joint liability person is provided, the loan will not be repaid.
【Exclusive Manuscripts and Disclaimer】 All works marked as “Future 360 Original” must be reproduced, excerpted or otherwise used by any entity, organization or individual without authorization in writing. Has been authorized in writing, indicating the source melts 360. Violations of the above statement inflicted violations of the legal rights and interests of 360 will be legally pursued. The materials and conclusions in the work are for reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. For written authorization, please email: email@example.com
- Comment list (User comments are only for users to express personal views, does not mean that this site agrees with their views or confirms their description)
- Mobile Edition: The borrower suddenly died. Is the loan still payable?
- Is it possible to borrow 5 minutes quickly? These you should know
- Loan 315 in 2014, detailed loan pits!
- Mortgage rates are low You deserve to have
- Talk to your credit report for your successful loan
- Something about the inventory being rejected for personal credit
- What looks like beautiful things in the loan process
- News hotspot: Is the campus loan extremely bad?
- Alipay has added six more functions. These people are blessed!
- What if the loan limit is too low? Five strokes to help you easily raise the amount!
- [spoken] identity credit loan 5 minutes to take the money the small loan hole which?
- A little trick, from which ant is turned off by the opening function?
- Which kind of repayment method is the most cost-effective? Look over and teach you some money!
- Seven reasons why credit was rejected. Did you shoot it?
- Is it true that the loan is not refunded and that the bad record is automatically eliminated after five years?
- Apply for second cash withdrawal on the same day! 15 small loans for short-term loans follow you
- What are the reasons for the rejection of consumer loans? Give you this list!
- What are the hazards of borrowing loan sharks? These consequences make it hard for you to imagine!
- What are the conditions for borrowers of auto consumption loans?
- What are the conditions for borrowers applying for national student loans?
- High-risk industry borrowers can borrow according to the following methods
- The lending institution monitors the borrower’s four major forms of loan use
- Tianjin personal housing accumulation fund (combination) loan change borrower, mortgage operation regulations
- What are the conditions for the borrower of microfinance in rural banks?
- How Borrower Non-Home Mortgage Should Handle Home Mortgage Loans
- Personal Credit Loan Contract Model
- During the Spring Festival, the borrower must properly arrange loan repayment
- Jiangmen City Housing Provident Fund Individual Housing Loan Borrower Bears Liability for Breach of Contract