- Guarantee the meaning of the loan and the guarantor's responsibility Guarantee loan refers to the loan issued by the third party when the borrower fails to repay the principal and interest of the loan in accordance with the guarantee method prescribed in the "Law of the Guarantee". The loan guarantee provided by the guarantor for the loan is an irrevocable total joint and several liability guarantee, also...
- Under what circumstances the guarantor can be exempted from liability The debtor owes money on the run, and the guarantor uses all his assets and mental power to repay the loan. Such embarrassing events are numerous and the key words that people assign to this role are the big ones. It is true that the debtor has disappeared or is unable to repay the debt. The guarantor desperation must always be forced to...
- Guarantee responsibility Guarantees need to assume the following responsibilities: 1. In any of the following circumstances, the guarantee center may fulfill the guarantee responsibilities at the request of the creditor: (1) The debtor accumulates (including the continuation) for a period of six months without complying with the loan contract. Repayment of loan principal and interest; (b) Debt...
- Deliberately handling misplaced warranties cannot be exempted When a person or company borrows money from a bank, the bank does not directly lend money to individuals in order to reduce the risk. Instead, it requires the borrower to find a third party (guarantee company or qualified person) to provide credit guarantee for the bank. Liu was harassed by others, but signed someone else...
- Several situations of personal credit report objections At present, there are several types of objections that are commonly encountered in the handling of personal credit report objections: The first category is objections to guarantee information. There are generally the following situations: Individuals' relatives or friends handle the guarantee procedures in the name of the individual. The individual...
Cases where the guarantor exempts or mitigates the guarantee liability
(a) The elimination of the main creditor’s rights. Guaranteed bonds are subordinated to the main claims, and the principal claims are eliminated for the reasons of liquidation, withdrawal, offset, exemption, and equivalence. The basis for the existence of the guaranteed debt disappears, and the guarantor's guarantee responsibility is naturally attributable to elimination.
【Exclusive Manuscripts and Disclaimer】 All works marked as “Future 360 Original” must be reproduced, excerpted or otherwise used by any entity, organization or individual without authorization in writing. Has been authorized in writing, indicating the source melts 360. Violations of the above statement inflicted violations of the 360's legal rights will be legally pursued. The materials and conclusions in the work are for reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. For written authorization, please email: email@example.com
- Comment List (User comments are only for users to express their personal views, does not mean that this site agrees with their views or confirms their description)
- Alipay has added six more functions. These people are blessed!
- What if the loan limit is too low? Five strokes to help you easily raise the amount!
- [spoken] identity credit loan 5 minutes to take the money the small loan hole which?
- A little trick, from which ant is turned off by the opening function?
- Which kind of repayment method is the most cost-effective? Look over and teach you some money!
- Seven reasons why credit was rejected. Did you shoot it?
- Is it true that the loan is not refunded and that the bad record is automatically eliminated after five years?
- Apply for second cash withdrawal on the same day! 15 small loans for short-term loans follow you
- What are the reasons for the rejection of consumer loans? Give you this list!
- What are the hazards of borrowing loan sharks? These consequences make it hard for you to imagine!
- Elimination of credit card bad credit record
- According to the situation of credit cardholders, what kind of credit card can be divided?
- Which institutions cannot be guarantors?
- Several situations in which the subcontract contract is invalid
- Anti-guarantee liability
- The meaning of micro loan guarantee insurance
- National Student Loans Guarantee Guarantee
- Hankou Bank Guaranteed
- What is the guarantee?