- Guarantee the meaning of the loan and the guarantor's responsibility Guaranteed loan refers to a loan issued by a third party in accordance with the guarantee method stipulated in the Guarantee Law, when the borrower cannot repay the principal and interest of the loan, and assumes joint liability according to the provisions. The loan guarantee provided by the guarantor for the loan is irrevocable full and joint liability guarantee, that is...
- Under what circumstances the guarantor can be exempted from the guarantee responsibility The debtor owes money, and the guarantor has done all the assets and efforts to repay it. This kind of embarrassing incident is too numerous to mention, and the key words that people give to this role are big heads. It is true that the debtor has disappeared or is unable to repay, and the guarantor is in desperate need to be forced...
- Guarantee responsibility The guarantee guarantee shall bear the following responsibilities: 1. In any of the following circumstances, the guarantee center may perform the guarantee responsibility at the request of the creditor: (1) The debtor has accumulated (including continuous) for six months without the contract of the loan contract during the debt performance period. Repay the principal and interest of the loan; (2) debt...
- Intentional agency misnamed When an individual or a company borrows money from a bank, the bank does not directly lend money to the individual in order to reduce the risk. Instead, the bank asks the borrower to find a third party (guarantee company or a qualified individual) for credit guarantee. Liu was in danger of pleading for others, but he signed others...
- Several cases of personal credit report objections At present, there are mainly the following types of objection applications that are often encountered in personal credit report objection processing: The first category is objection to the guarantee information. There are generally the following situations: an individual’s relatives or friends have handled the guarantee in the name of an individual, personally...
Several circumstances in which the guarantor exempts or mitigates the warranty
(1) The main creditor's right is eliminated. The guaranteed debt is subordinated to the main creditor's right, and the main creditor's right is eliminated due to the reasons of liquidation, surrender, offset, exemption, and mixed. The basis for the existence of the guaranteed debt disappears, and the guarantee responsibility of the guarantor is naturally destroyed.
[Exclusive Manuscript and Disclaimer] Any work, such as "360 Original", without the written authorization of 360, may not be reproduced, extracted or otherwise used by any unit, organization or individual. If you have been authorized in writing, please indicate the source of 360. Anyone who violates the above statement and infringes on the legal rights and interests of Rong 360 shall be investigated for legal responsibility according to law. The materials and conclusions in the works are for user's reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. To obtain written authorization, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comment list (user comments are only for users to express their personal views, does not mean that the site agrees with its views or confirms its description)
- Alipay has added six functions, these people must be blessed!
- What if the loan amount is too low? Five strokes help you easily raise the amount!
- [口] What are the small loans for ID card loans for 5 minutes?
- A small action, from which the ant borrowing function is turned off?
- Which repayment method is the most cost-effective? Look over and teach you to save some money!
- The seven reasons why credit was rejected, have you shot it!
- The loan is not returned, is it true that the bad record is automatically eliminated after five years?
- Apply for a second withdrawal on the same day! 15 small loans for short-term loans will pick you up
- What are the reasons for the rejection of consumer loans? I will give you this!
- What are the dangers of borrowing usury? These consequences make you hard to imagine!
- Several situations to eliminate credit card bad credit records
- According to the cardholder's credit status, what kinds of credit cards can be divided?
- Which institutions cannot be guarantors?
- Several cases in which the house sublease contract is invalid
- Responsibility for counter guarantee
- The meaning of microfinance guarantee insurance
- Guarantee for national student loans
- Hankou Bank Guarantee Pass
- What is a claim for compensation?