- 10,000 yuan in different banks for one year, what is the difference in interest? Last Sunday, the central bank cut interest rates twice in the year. From May 11, the benchmark interest rate for RMB deposits was lowered by 0.25 percentage points, and the upper limit of the floating range of deposit interest rates was raised from 1.3 times to 1.5 times, implying an increase in the right of banks to self-pricing. After the interest rate cut, most banks quickly adjusted...
- Choose different repayment methods. Repayment interest may differ by more than 100,000. The friend who bought the loan loan did not know if he had noticed it. In fact, the way you repay the loan is optional. In different ways, the method of calculating interest is different, and the calculated result page is different. In China, there are two options for equal principal repayment and equal principal and interest repayment...
- Different P2P repayment methods have a difference of 2 times! Many people think that investing in P2P platform only needs to choose a reliable platform, and a favorite rate of return can wait for the income. In fact, if you invest in P2P, you still need to understand the repayment method. The different repayment methods determine the actual income you get. how many. P2P repayment method...
- Is there any tax on bank deposit interest? How much? Although the interest on bank savings deposits is getting lower and lower, it is also part of personal income. Then, is there any interest income tax on bank deposit interest? Rong 360 Xiaobian tells you. Interest income earned on savings deposits before October 31, 1999, not collected...
- Many bank deposit interest rates have risen, so the interest on saving money is the highest! This article is a 360 columnist Xiaobai reading financial original works, only on behalf of the author's personal views, does not represent the 360 official position, please contact the author's authorization. May has reached the end of the year, the mid-year deposit assessment period is approaching, the bank's deposit battle is rekindled, the deposit rate...
What is the difference between the interest earned on different bank deposits?
Since the implementation of the market interest rate, the competition among banks has become more and more fierce, and various banks have launched a battle for storage in order to compete for a larger market share. The most beneficial is undoubtedly the majority of depositors, at this time the goods are particularly necessary.
For example, Bank A’s 2-year and 3-year deposit rates rose to 4.125% and 4.675%, respectively. It is 0.375 and 0.425 percentage points higher than the benchmark interest rate of B. If the interest rates are calculated according to the deposit rates of the two banks, will the difference be quite different?
Taking a fund of 100,000 yuan as an example, the two-year and three-year deposits will be processed at the bank that implements the benchmark interest rate, and the interest will be 7,500 yuan and 12,750 yuan respectively at the expiration; the bank will raise the interest rate to the "top". You can get interest of 8,250 yuan and 14025 yuan respectively. Compared with the two, the interest difference is 750 yuan and 1275 yuan respectively. This shows that the extra interest is not attractive.
[Exclusive Manuscript and Disclaimer] Any work, such as "360 Original", without the written authorization of 360, may not be reproduced, extracted or otherwise used by any unit, organization or individual. If you have been authorized in writing, please indicate the source of 360. Anyone who violates the above statement and infringes on the legal rights and interests of Rong 360 shall be investigated for legal responsibility according to law. The materials and conclusions in the works are for user's reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. To obtain written authorization, please send an email to: email@example.com
- Comment list (user comments are only for users to express their personal views, does not mean that the site agrees with its views or confirms its description)
- The 23-year-old female college student is trapped in the online loan trap.
- The net loan was collected by the door, and I used a stone to smash my glass, listen, 砰
- Want to ask for a job but get a routine, online loan scam "dressing" into job hunting training
- Borrowed 1,000, the online loan company lost him 60,000, by what?
- Will it be overdue with Alipay and credit card? You may not know this very well.
- A bunch of arrears, can't really do it?
- With the money borrowed by the ability, I can also go ashore with my skills!
- How can you go ashore with a loan?
- The online lending platform has begun to collect debts? Meet these 4 criteria, or be listed
- Net loan from the pit to the pit, what have I experienced!
- What is the difference in interest rates for different penalty interest methods?
- Which bank deposit interest is high in 2014?
- Different banks have different amounts of unsecured loans
- Choose the financial management method of different repayment methods
- “Come on deposit and deposit” looks like but the income is different
- "Jumping layer" and "duplex" are different
- Bank transfer time varies
- Different financial management methods for different incomes
- The seven points of the provident fund loan and the commercial loan are different.
- Different people apply for credit loans.