- Ministry of Homeland Disclosure of Land Violations in Multiple Lands: Violation of Mortgage Over RMB 50 Billion The Ministry of Land and Resources recently issued the “National Land Inspector Announcement No. 9” bulletin which states that from April to June this year, the National Land Inspectorate carried out supervision and inspection of land use and management in 56 cities (states, leagues, districts, and counties) across the country. , found that the illegality of land in some areas is quite sudden...
- Ministry of Land and Resources: This year's new construction land is unchanged from last year Recently, the Ministry of Homeland issued the "Circular on the Release of the National Land Utilization Plan for 2015" (hereinafter referred to as the "Notice"), requiring all localities to treat each other differently, maintain pressure, and reasonably arrange targets for construction land use plans to promote regional, urban and rural industries. Coordinated development. industry...
- Ministry of Land and Urban Development: Sale of second-hand housing is anecdotal On March 8, the deputy director of the Ministry of Homeland, which was responsible for the registration of real estate, made clear rumors that the news of selling second-hand housing in the market was mere rumor. The Ministry of Land and Resources formally announced the registration form of immovable property before the two sessions, and stated that the "Provisional Regulations on Registration of Real Estate" from 2...
- Ministry of Land and Resources: Land prices increased 4.66% year-on-year The Ministry of Land and Resources released major statistics on land and resources in the first quarter of this year. According to the data, the supply of state-owned land for construction in the first quarter fell by 0.2% year-on-year, and the downward trend improved; the land price of major monitoring cities all changed smoothly, and the growth rate of residential land prices rose moderately. ...
- Ministry of Land and Resources, Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development will register real estate information On August 31, the Ministry of Land and Resources website said that the Ministry of Homeland and the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development jointly issued guidance opinions in recent days, requesting that all localities do a good job in the integration of real estate registration and housing transaction management (hereinafter referred to as guidance). Guiding Opinions will establish housing registration records and housing transaction records check...
Ministry of Land and Resources: 36 urban areas last year involved illegal mortgage loans 103.9 billion
The Ministry of Land and Resources released the 2012 national land inspection work on its website on the 25th, showing that the Ministry of Land and Resources carried out inspections on land mortgage financing of 36 cities (districts) and discovered that 943 projects involved violations.Mortgage103.922 billion yuan, involving 296,300 mu of land area.
The main manifestations of local land illegal mortgage financing are: illegally issuing state-owned land use right certificates to collectively-owned land for mortgage financing; failing to perform land transfer, allocation, and other land supply procedures; illegally providing land to local government financing platforms and registering it for mortgage financing; Violation of the expansion of land reserves, the main body, the purchase and storage of land for mortgage financing; the reservoirs, parks, green areas, party organizations and government organizations and other illegal use of mortgage financing; for false land registration for mortgage financing. In response to the above problems, the local people’s government concerned has taken repayment in accordance with the requirements for the rectification of the national land supervision agency.loan, the cancellation of mortgage guarantees, the cancellation of mortgage registration, the replacement of collateral, etc. to carry out rectification, and deal with the responsible personnel in accordance with the law.
Supervise and inspect the examination and approval of land for construction of provincial people's governments. To review the approval of the 26,550,000 agricultural land conversions and land acquisitions of the provincial government between 2011 and 2012, involving 6,597,200 mu of new construction land, including 345.79 million mu of arable land; reviewing 19,800 various types of files, on the ground Inspected 4,843 construction land projects and supplementary farmland in 182 areas; targeted illegal land acquisition, illegal land supply, and land acquisition compensation and resettlement in some areas, to Guangdong Province, Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, Hainan Province, and Hubei Province. The people's governments of 11 provinces (autonomous regions) such as Hunan Province, Guizhou Province, Yunnan Province, Shaanxi Province, Gansu Province, Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region and Qinghai Province and the Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps proposed rectification opinions.
Supervise and inspect the planning of various parks and the situation of land use. Inspect 460 development zones, plans for industrial parks and site conditions. A total of 11.48 million mu of land were actually planned for the 460 parks, of which 36.195 million mu were not in line with the overall land use planning. There are 255 parks that have not been included in the "China Development Zone Announcement Catalogue (2006 Version)", and the actual planned land area is 7.7625 million mu, which does not conform to the total land use planning of 3.0355 million mu; the actual land area used is 1,117,500 mu, which is not In accordance with the total land use plan of 99,000 mu, 272,000 mu of land has not been converted for agricultural land conversion and land acquisition. The problem of setting up parks to occupy land in various names in violation of regulations is quite prominent. In response to the above problems, the National Land Inspectorate has supervised the local people's government to correct the rectification.
Supervise and inspect the local land for illegal mortgage financing. Inspecting the land mortgage financing situation of 36 cities (districts), it was found that 943 projects involved 103.922 billion yuan of illegal mortgage loans, involving 296,300 mu of land area. The main manifestations of local land illegal mortgage financing are: illegally issuing state-owned land use right certificates to collectively-owned land for mortgage financing; failing to perform land transfer, allocation, and other land supply procedures; illegally providing land to local government financing platforms and registering it for mortgage financing; Violation of the expansion of land reserves, the main body, the purchase and storage of land for mortgage financing; the reservoirs, parks, green areas, party organizations and government organizations and other illegal use of mortgage financing; for false land registration for mortgage financing. In response to the above problems, relevant local people's governments have taken remedial measures in accordance with the rectification requirements of the state land inspectorate, including repayment of loans, cancellation of mortgage guarantees, cancellation of mortgage registrations, replacement of mortgages, etc., and dealt with relevant personnel in accordance with the law.
Supervise and inspect the implementation of local compensation and resettlement for land acquisition. The National Bureau of Land Inspectors Beijing Bureau and Shenyang Bureau carried out supervision on the implementation of compensation and resettlement for land acquisition in Datong City of Shanxi Province, Huludao City and Dandong City of Liaoning Province, Baishan City of Jilin Province, and Shuangyashan City of Heilongjiang Province, and compensated for the arrearage of land acquisition in these five regions. The supervisory opinions were raised on issues such as the implementation of social security fees for land and landless farmers, and other issues. After the rectification, the local government has reissued the compensation for land acquisition of RMB 85,834,800 and implemented the social security fee of RMB 730 million for 36,600 farmers affected by land acquisition.
Supervise and inspect major land violations and violations. On April 11, 2012, the National Bureau of Land Supervision Chengdu Bureau issued a rectification statement to the People's Government of Yunnan Province on the illegal land allocation in the construction of the “Pan Asia International Forestry Industrial Park in Kunming, China” by the People’s Government of Xundian County. Yunnan Province severely dealt with illegal land grants, stopped project construction, cancelled illegal land grant documents, confiscated illegal buildings, replanted 924.15 mu of cultivated land, and returned the land to the peasant collective economic organizations; to the county head and deputy counties Changhe and the deputy head of the deputy administration respectively gave talks and administrative demerits, and imposed administrative sanctions on the remaining four responsible persons. The Yunnan Provincial People's Government notified the province of the results of the case processing. The People’s Government of Kunming Municipality cleared and inspected the land of the 22 development parks in the city and rectified 107 illegal lands in 15 parks, involving a land area of 1,077,000 mu.
On June 6th, 2012, the National Bureau of Land Supervision Chengdu Bureau infringed on the illegal land supply for various projects such as the Xishuangbanna International Tourism Resort and Jinghong Industrial Park, the illegal collection and payment of land transfer fees, illegal land acquisition, and the illegal construction of golf courses. Problems such as villas were reported to the Yunnan Provincial People's Government. Yunnan Province suspended the approval of land conversion and land acquisition in Xishuangbanna Prefecture. The Xishuangbanna Prefecture Government made a written inspection to the People's Government of Yunnan Province to classify and reorganize the 4 projects that have been started and the 9 projects that have not yet started. Responsible persons gave party and government disciplines, among which the deputy mayor of Jinghong City was given administrative punishments.
From September to December 2012, the National Bureau of Land Inspectorate Wuhan Bureau conducted supervision on the land use of newly started projects in Hubei Province, Hunan Province and Guizhou Province in 2012, and urged the local people's government to rectify 1727 illegal land use cases. The National Bureau of Land Inspectorate Nanjing Bureau conducted inspections on the investigation and correction of illegal and irregular land use in 2012 in eight cities in Jiangsu Province, Anhui Province and Jiangxi Province. The local people's government was urged to correct 1729 illegal land use cases, investigate and deal with 3294 cases, and collect a fine of 46.12 million yuan. Demolition and confiscation of illegal buildings (buildings) of 3.04 million square meters, restoration of the original state of land of 1999 mu, improvement of 12,274 acres of land procedures, disciplinary punishment of Party disciplines and disciplines, and transfer of 7 judicial organs.
【Exclusive Manuscripts and Disclaimer】 All works marked as “Future 360 Original” must be reproduced, excerpted or otherwise used by any entity, organization or individual without authorization in writing. Has been authorized in writing, indicating the source melts 360. Violations of the above statement inflicted violations of the legal rights and interests of 360 will be legally pursued. The materials and conclusions in the work are for reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. For written authorization, please email: email@example.com
- Comment list (User comments are only for users to express personal views, does not mean that this site agrees with their views or confirms their description)
- Mortgage rates are low You deserve to have
- Unsecured loans Those things you need to know
- Unsecured loan cold knowledge large collection
- Which mortgage products do you apply for in Beijing?
- Summer Free Training: Anti-spoofing Unsecured Loans
- What is the lowest interest unsecured loan product in 2014?
- Home Mortgage Loan Essentials
- Repertoire: People who lent you money may not want you to return
- Alipay has added six more functions. These people are blessed!
- What if the loan limit is too low? Five strokes to help you easily raise the amount!
- [spoken] identity credit loan 5 minutes to take the money the small loan hole which?
- A little trick, from which ant is turned off by the opening function?
- Which kind of repayment method is the most cost-effective? Look over and teach you some money!
- Seven reasons why credit was rejected. Did you shoot it?
- Is it true that the loan is not refunded and that the bad record is automatically eliminated after five years?
- Apply for second cash withdrawal on the same day! 15 small loans for short-term loans follow you
- What are the reasons for the rejection of consumer loans? Give you this list!
- Ministry of Land and Resources: It is an illegal act for urban residents to purchase rural homesteads
- New loans added in the first 11 months of last year totaled 522.9 billion in November
- The top 20 new loans before the Big Four reached over 340 billion last year
- ICBC Shanghai Branch issued a personal business loan of nearly 18 billion yuan last year
- Ministry of Land and Resources has confirmed the registration of real estate properties in Nanjing, Ningbo, and Zhengzhou.
- The construction and sale of small property houses were quietly carried out by the Ministry of Land and Resources.
- What is the loan interest rate of Ningbo Rural Credit Cooperatives in 2014?
- The Ministry of Land and Resources leads and investigates and punishes small property houses Send people to five provincial supervision offices
- The Ministry of Land and Resources brewing data platform for rural real estate or will apply for property rights certificate
- Chongqing developer repeats mortgage over 100 million loan