- What is the entrusted payment The entrusted payment is a payment method of the loan funds, which means that the lender (a financial institution such as a bank) pays the loan funds to the borrower's transaction object in accordance with the contractual purpose according to the borrower's withdrawal request and payment entrustment, and is entrusted to pay. The difference with autonomous payment...
- What is the borrower's own payment? Question: Rong 360 loan expert, hello! What is the borrower's own payment? Rong 360 loan expert reply: Hello! The borrower's independent payment means that the lender will directly issue the loan funds to the borrower's account according to the borrower's withdrawal request, and the borrower will support the loan...
- How to apply for a large loan to avoid entrusted payment? The so-called fiduciary payment is, in layman's terms, the bank's direct use of the loan to the borrower's trading object according to the borrower's loan use, and is designed to reduce the risk of misappropriation of funds without the client's own transfer. However, the borrower sitting at the other end of the seesaw has become a risk...
- What is a payment terminal? Public payment terminal: It can receive bank magnetic stripe card or financial IC card information, has communication function, and adopts character interface to realize user access. And accepting the cardholder's operation instructions to complete the exchange of information about the financial transaction information. Multimedia public payment end...
- "No card consumption" goes deep into life What is UnionPay card without card payment UnionPay card cardless payment service refers to: UnionPay cardholders, when conducting non-face-to-face transactions through the Internet, mobile phone, TV or IVR voice, provide UnionPay card number, PIN (in the case of security technology protection and credit merchant environment) Validity period and CVN2), mobile phone number...
What is the lender's entrusted payment?
Rong 360Loan expert reply: Hello!
The lender's entrusted payment means that the lender pays the loan fund to the borrower's transaction object in accordance with the contractual purpose according to the borrower's withdrawal request and payment entrustment.
[Exclusive Manuscript and Disclaimer] Any work, such as "360 Original", without the written authorization of 360, may not be reproduced, extracted or otherwise used by any unit, organization or individual. If you have been authorized in writing, please indicate the source of 360. Anyone who violates the above statement and infringes on the legal rights and interests of Rong 360 shall be investigated for legal responsibility according to law. The materials and conclusions in the works are for user's reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. To obtain written authorization, please send an email to: email@example.com
- Comment list (user comments are only for users to express their personal views, does not mean that the site agrees with its views or confirms its description)
- Mobile Edition: What is the lender's entrusted payment?
- Routine: The person who lends you money may not want you to return from the beginning.
- Alipay has added six functions, these people must be blessed!
- What if the loan amount is too low? Five strokes help you easily raise the amount!
- [口] What are the small loans for ID card loans for 5 minutes?
- A small action, from which the ant borrowing function is turned off?
- Which repayment method is the most cost-effective? Look over and teach you to save some money!
- The seven reasons why credit was rejected, have you shot it!
- The loan is not returned, is it true that the bad record is automatically eliminated after five years?
- Apply for a second withdrawal on the same day! 15 small loans for short-term loans will pick you up
- What are the reasons for the rejection of consumer loans? I will give you this!
- What is a provident fund renovation loan?
- What is a microfinance?
- What is an increase in loans?
- What is a provident fund loan?
- What is installment payment?
- What is a property tax?
- What is a commercial housing sales contract?
- What is personal credit?
- What is the loan-to-deposit ratio?
- What is the "grace period"?