- What is the entrusted payment The entrusted payment is a payment method of the loan funds, which means that the lender (a financial institution such as a bank) pays the loan funds to the borrower's transaction object in accordance with the contractual purpose according to the borrower's withdrawal request and payment entrustment, and is entrusted to pay. The difference with autonomous payment...
- What situations can be used to pay bank personal loans? Question: Rong 360 loan expert, hello! What situations can I make my own personal bank loans? Rong 360 loan expert reply: Hello! The Interim Measures for the Administration of Personal Loans of the China Banking Regulatory Commission clearly stipulates that the use of personal loans should comply with laws and regulations and the state concerned...
- What is a payment terminal? Public payment terminal: It can receive bank magnetic stripe card or financial IC card information, has communication function, and adopts character interface to realize user access. And accepting the cardholder's operation instructions to complete the exchange of information about the financial transaction information. Multimedia public payment end...
- What is the lender's entrusted payment? Question: Rong 360 loan expert, hello! What is the loanr's entrusted payment? Rong 360 loan expert reply: Hello! The lender's entrusted payment means that the lender pays the loan fund to the contractually agreed use according to the borrower's withdrawal request and payment entrustment...
- Do I need to agree in advance to pay my personal loan? Question: Rong 360 loan expert, hello! I want to pay my personal loan by myself. Do I need to agree in advance? Rong 360 loan expert reply: Hello! According to the regulations of the China Banking Regulatory Commission, if the borrower pays independently, the lender should agree with the borrower in the loan contract in advance...
What is the borrower's own payment?
Question:Rong 360 loanExpert, hello! What is the borrower's own payment?
The borrower's independent payment means that the lender directly issues the loan funds to the borrower's account according to the borrower's withdrawal request, and the borrower independently pays the borrower's transaction object that meets the contractual purposes.
[Exclusive Manuscript and Disclaimer] Any work, such as "360 Original", without the written authorization of 360, may not be reproduced, extracted or otherwise used by any unit, organization or individual. If you have been authorized in writing, please indicate the source of 360. Anyone who violates the above statement and infringes on the legal rights and interests of Rong 360 shall be investigated for legal responsibility according to law. The materials and conclusions in the works are for user's reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. To obtain written authorization, please send an email to: email@example.com
- Comment list (user comments are only for users to express their personal views, does not mean that the site agrees with its views or confirms its description)
- Mobile Edition: What is the borrower's own payment?
- Routine: The person who lends you money may not want you to return from the beginning.
- Alipay has added six functions, these people must be blessed!
- What if the loan amount is too low? Five strokes help you easily raise the amount!
- [口] What are the small loans for ID card loans for 5 minutes?
- A small action, from which the ant borrowing function is turned off?
- Which repayment method is the most cost-effective? Look over and teach you to save some money!
- The seven reasons why credit was rejected, have you shot it!
- The loan is not returned, is it true that the bad record is automatically eliminated after five years?
- Apply for a second withdrawal on the same day! 15 small loans for short-term loans will pick you up
- What are the reasons for the rejection of consumer loans? I will give you this!
- What are the conditions for borrowers of small loans in rural banks?
- Which type of borrower is suitable for balloon lending?
- The borrower suddenly died, is the loan still to be paid?
- What is a relay loan? Who is it for?
- What are the conditions for borrowers of automobile consumer loans?
- What are the conditions for a borrower applying for a national student loan?
- High-risk industry borrowers can borrow as follows
- During the Spring Festival, the borrower must properly arrange the repayment of loans.
- Borrower's death What should I do if I have not paid off my debt?
- Jiangmen City Housing Provident Fund Personal Housing Loan Borrower's Conditions for Liability for Breach of Contract