- What is the preferential interest rate plus multiplication? Question: Rong 360 loan expert, hello! What is the preferential interest rate plus multiplication? Rong 360 loan expert reply: Hello! The preferential interest rate plus multiplication is based on the preferential interest rate (determined by the weighted cost of some large banks depending on their own funds) based on the borrower's...
- Phoenix Financial Financing Application Guide Since its launch in December last year, Phoenix Finance has sold nearly 8 billion yuan and registered users over one million. Phoenix TV Group provides professional financial services to users through Phoenix Finance. This is an important step in the diversification strategy of Phoenix Satellite TV Group. Recently, Phoenix Financial announced the financing...
- Audi car loan strategy Audi is an internationally renowned luxury car brand. As a representative of high technology, quality standards, innovative capabilities, and classic models, Audi is one of the most successful car brands in the world. It has been more than ten years since I introduced the Audi A6 from FAW-Volkswagen...
- 2015 Audi R8 car loan strategy At the 2015 Shanghai International Auto Show, which opened on April 20th, the new Audi R8 completed its first show in Asia. The new car showed us the latest design style of the Audi R series sports car. At the same time, the new R8 is also equipped with many high-tech configurations, such as laser matrix headlights, virtual cockpit control...
- What is a loan? Question: Rong 360 loan expert, hello! What is a loan? Rong 360 loan expert reply: Hello! A loan is a commercial bank or other credit institution that transfers monetary funds to credit activities of other capital demanders on the condition that certain interest rates and return periods are returned. ...
What is a syndicated loan?
Question:Rong 360 loanExpert, hello! What is a syndicated loan?
Rong 360Loan expert reply: Hello!
Syndicate loanSyndicated loanIt is a financing method developed from the bank's bilateral loans. It is led by one or several banks and organizes a number of banks to participate in the same loan agreement to issue loans to the same borrower on agreed terms.
[Exclusive Manuscript and Disclaimer] Any work, such as "360 Original", without the written authorization of 360, may not be reproduced, extracted or otherwise used by any unit, organization or individual. If you have been authorized in writing, please indicate the source of 360. Anyone who violates the above statement and infringes on the legal rights and interests of Rong 360 shall be investigated for legal responsibility according to law. The materials and conclusions in the works are for user's reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. To obtain written authorization, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comment list (user comments are only for users to express their personal views, does not mean that the site agrees with its views or confirms its description)
- Mobile Edition: What is a syndicated loan?
- In 2014, the loan was 315, and the various loan pits were counted!
- Low mortgage interest rate, you deserve to own
- Talk about the credit report for your successful loan
- Counting those things that have been refused because of personal credit
- Those things that look beautiful during the loan process
- News hotspot: Is it a big crime for campus loans?
- What are the conditions for the loan?
- Routine: The person who lends you money may not want you to return from the beginning.
- Alipay has added six functions, these people must be blessed!
- What if the loan amount is too low? Five strokes help you easily raise the amount!
- [口] What are the small loans for ID card loans for 5 minutes?
- A small action, from which the ant borrowing function is turned off?
- Which repayment method is the most cost-effective? Look over and teach you to save some money!
- The seven reasons why credit was rejected, have you shot it!
- The loan is not returned, is it true that the bad record is automatically eliminated after five years?
- Apply for a second withdrawal on the same day! 15 small loans for short-term loans will pick you up
- What are the reasons for the rejection of consumer loans? I will give you this!
- What is a mortgage?
- What is deposit and loan?
- What is a transfer loan?
- What is a personal housing renovation loan?
- What is a personal loan handling fee?
- What is a loan commitment?
- What is a real estate development loan?
- What is a land reserve loan?
- What is a mutual insurance loan?
- What is a concern loan?