- What is the prime rate plus multiplication? Problem: financial 360 loan experts, hello! What is the preferential rate plus multiplication? Rong 360 loan expert reply: Hello! The prime rate plus multiplication is based on the difference in the prime rate (determined by a number of large banks depending on their own capital-weighted costs) based on the borrower's ...
- Phoenix financial phoenix loan application guide Phoenix Finance from December last year on the line so far, the transaction volume of nearly 80 billion yuan, registered users over one million, Phoenix Satellite TV Group through Phoenix to provide professional financial services, which is Phoenix TV Group, an important step in diversification strategy. Phoenix Financial announced recently financing ...
- Audi car loan strategy Audi is an internationally renowned luxury car brand, as a high-tech level, quality standards, innovation, and classic models on behalf of the type of Audi is one of the world's most successful car brands. From the FAW-Volkswagen Audi A6 has been introduced for more than a decade, ...
- 2008 Audi R8 car loan strategy April 20 opening of the 2015 Shanghai International Auto Show, the new Audi R8 completed the first Asian show. The new car shows us the latest design style of the Audi R series sports car. At the same time the new R8 also with a lot of high-tech configuration, such as laser matrix headlamps, virtual cockpit control ...
- What is a loan? Problem: financial 360 loan experts, hello! What is a loan? Rong 360 loan expert reply: Hello! Loans are commercial banks or other credit institutions, with a certain interest rate and the return of the conditions for the transfer of monetary funds to other funds demand for credit activities. ...
What is syndicated loans?
Question:Financial 360 loansExpert, hello What is syndicated?
Melt 360Loan expert reply: Hello!
Syndicate (syndicate) loans, also known asSyndicated loan, Is the financing of the development of bilateral loans from the bank, led by one or several banks to organize a number of banks to participate in the same loan agreement in accordance with agreed terms to the same borrower loans.
【Exclusive manuscripts and disclaimers】 Any work that engages in "360 originals" shall not be reproduced, excerpted or taken in any other way by any organization, organization or individual without the written permission of the financial department. Has been authorized in writing, indicating the source of financial 360. Violation of the above statement against the legitimate rights and interests of financial infringement, will be held in accordance with their legal responsibility. The materials and conclusions in the work are for reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. For written authorization please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comments list (User comments only for users to express their views, does not mean that this site agree with their views or confirm their description)
- Mobile Edition: What is syndicated loans?
- 2014 loans 315, breakdown of various loan pit!
- The mortgage rate is low and you deserve it
- Talk about your credit for your successful loan
- Check out those things that have been rejected by personal credit
- The loan process looks beautiful things
- News Hotspot: Is the campus loan a big evil?
- What are the conditions for the loan?
- Routine: the person who lends money to you may not want you to start at the beginning
- Alipay has increased six functions, these people blessed!
- How is the loan line too low? Five strokes to help you easily raise the amount!
- [Confucius] ID card loans 5 minutes to take money on the small lunches of what?
- A little trick, from the ants by chanting function is turned off?
- Which repayment method is the most cost-effective? Look over and teach you to save some money!
- Credit is rejected seven reasons, you shot it!
- Loans do not return, bad record five years after the automatic elimination is true?
- Apply for the second day! 15 short-term loans of small lures as you pick
- What are the reasons for the rejection of consumer loans? Give you this!