- Everbright Bank's "Free Heart" Personal Housing Loan Product Introduction Everbright Bank launched the innovative products of personal housing loans to provide more flexible repayment methods to better meet the demand for short loans, low-supply, personalized repayment, and interest-saving. The free home loan provides two new repayment methods, a and b. Free a loan is light...
- Three ways to repay a personal housing loan Personal housing loans can be divided into mortgage and mortgage loans according to different loan methods. Among them, mortgage loans can be subdivided into provident fund loans, commercial loans and portfolio loans. In the mortgage loan, there is no provident fund or the deposit of the reserve fund for less than 12 consecutive months...
- Repayment method for personal housing loans 1. Once the loan is repaid, the loan applicant will not repay the principal and interest on a monthly basis during the loan period, but will return all the principal and interest once after the loan expires, which is currently issued by the People's Bank within one year (including 1 year) of the personal housing loan, this is the way...
- How many ways to repay a personal housing loan? A set of houses can protect the homeowner from the wind and rain, and provide the homeowner with a loving kitchen to create delicious food, to create a warm and comfortable sleeping environment for the owner, how many people dream of reassurance and pistachio. Therefore, there are so many mother-in-law and fiancee who ask for a man...
- Novices look at the personal housing loan five kinds of repayment methods summary Generally speaking, there are currently five types of personal housing loan repayment methods: First, the one-time repayment method, this method is only applicable to loans with a term of one year, which is basically not suitable for mortgages; , the same amount of principal repayment method, the first month of this method of repayment...
Introduction to the repayment method of personal housing loans
1. Expiration and repayment method
During the loan period, the loan applicant does not repay the principal and interest on a monthly basis, but returns the principal and interest at one time after the loan expires. Currently, the PBOC has issued a one-year period (including one year).Personal housing loanThis is the way to use it.
The equal principal and interest repayment method is a way of using the monthly repayment of the principal of the loan. Because the monthly repayment amount is the same, simple and simple, it is applicable to creditors with stable sources of household income throughout the loan period, such as state organs, scientific research, and teaching units. CurrentlyHousing provident fund loanThis approach is used in most commercial personal housing loans with most banks.
3. Equal principal repayment method
It is also said that the benefit of the law, the equal repayment method, is that the loan applicant will distribute the loan amount evenly to the entire repayment within each period (month), and pay the previous trading day to the current repayment. A method of repayment of interest on loans during the day. In this way, the monthly repayment amount is reduced month by month, which is more suitable for loan applicants who have already had certain savings, but the expected income may gradually decrease, such as middle-aged and elderly workers’ families, which have certain savings, but will be retired in the future. The income will decrease in the immediate vicinity. This method was launched in January 1999 and is being gradually adopted by banks.
In addition, there are currently a few banks in China (such as China Construction Bank) that are piloting two new interest-bearing repayment methods in large and medium-sized cities:
1, the ratio of progressive repayment method
Also known as the proportional increase (subtraction) progressive method, is to divide the entire repayment period according to a certain period of time, each time period is more (less) than the previous period, according to the agreed fixed ratio, and each time period A repayment method in which the principal and interest of the loan must be repaid in the same month.
2, the same amount of progressive repayment method
Also known as the equal-increment (decrement) progressive method, which is similar to the “equal progressive repayment method”, except that the “fixed ratio” of multiple (less) repayments is changed to “fixed amount” at each time period. ", a repayment method that repays the principal and interest of the loan with the same repayment amount every month for the same period of time.
[Exclusive Manuscript and Disclaimer] Any work, such as "360 Original", without the written authorization of 360, may not be reproduced, extracted or otherwise used by any unit, organization or individual. If you have been authorized in writing, please indicate the source of 360. Anyone who violates the above statement and infringes on the legal rights and interests of Rong 360 shall be investigated for legal responsibility according to law. The materials and conclusions in the works are for user's reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. To obtain written authorization, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comment list (user comments are only for users to express their personal views, does not mean that the site agrees with its views or confirms its description)
- Mobile Edition: Introduction to the repayment method of personal housing loans
- A small action, from which the ant borrowing function is turned off?
- Which repayment method is the most cost-effective? Look over and teach you to save some money!
- The seven reasons why credit was rejected, have you shot it!
- The loan is not returned, is it true that the bad record is automatically eliminated after five years?
- Apply for a second withdrawal on the same day! 15 small loans for short-term loans will pick you up
- What are the reasons for the rejection of consumer loans? I will give you this!
- What are the dangers of borrowing usury? These consequences make you hard to imagine!
- Torn WeChat, Alipay teamed with ofo, with sesame credit can be free of deposit
- Three minutes to learn Alipay Ants to borrow 10W+
- Call the board Alipay! Micro-banks pushed a new interest rate lower than the micro-loan
- Everbright Bank “free to pay” personal housing loan
- In fact, it is not difficult. Three practical loan methods are briefly introduced.
- Agricultural Bank Personal Housing Loan “Repayment Holiday Plan”
- Agricultural Bank Personal Housing Loan "Repayment Holiday Plan"
- Qingdao Bank personal loan "Ruyi" also introduced
- Characteristics of Everbright Bank's “Homeless” Personal Housing Loan Products
- Application conditions for the “Repayment Holiday Plan” of the Agricultural Bank Personal Housing Loan
- Classification of personal housing loans
- Shanghai Bank Personal Housing Loan