- China Everbright Bank's "Independent" Personal Housing Loan Product Introduction China Everbright Bank's innovative home care loan innovation products provide more flexible repayment methods to better meet the needs of short-term loans, low-cost loans, personalized repayments, and interest-free loans. At the same time, the home loan also provides two new repayment methods: a and b. At heart also a loan is light...
- Three kinds of repayment methods for personal housing loans Personal housing loans can be divided into mortgage loans and mortgage loans according to different loan methods. Mortgage loans can be subdivided into provident fund loans, commercial loans and portfolio loans. In the mortgage loan, there is no accumulation fund or deposit reserve fund is insufficient for 12 consecutive months to...
- Repayment of personal housing loans 1. During the loan period, the loan applicant who has repaid the interest-bearing loan loan at the end of the loan period does not repay the principal and interest on a monthly basis. Instead, it repays all the principal and interest at a time after the loan expires. It is now within the one-year period enacted by the People's Bank of China. 1 year) personal home loan, using this method...
- There are several ways to repay individual housing loans? A set of houses can provide shelter for wind and rain, provide homeowners with love to cook delicious food, and create a warm and comfortable sleeping environment for homeowners. So, there are so many prospective mothers and fiancees asking for men...
- Novice to see over the five kinds of personal housing loan repayment summary In general, there are five types of personal housing loan repayment methods: First, the one-time repayment method that is only applicable to loans with a maturity of one year, which is basically not suitable for mortgages; , Equal principal repayment method, the first month of repayment of this method...
Repayment of Personal Housing Loans
1. One-off repayment method
Loan applicants do not repay principal and interest on a monthly basis during the term of the loan, but instead return all principal and interest at a single time after the loan expires, which is currently within the one-year period (including one year) issued by the People's Bank of China.Personal housing loanThis method is used.
The equal principal and interest repayment method is a method in which the sum of the principal of the loan is repaid on a monthly basis. Since the monthly repayment amount is the same, it is simple and simple, and it is applicable to those households with stable sources of household income during the entire loan period, such as state organs, scientific research, and teaching staff. CurrentlyHousing provident fund loansThis approach is used in commercial personal housing loans with most banks.
3, equal principal repayment method
Also known as Lee's Law of the Qing Dynasty, etc., this means that the loan applicant will distribute the loan amount evenly throughout the entire repayment period (monthly), and pay the previous transaction day to the current repayment. A loan repayment method for daytime loan interest. Monthly repayments in this way are reduced month by month. They are more suitable for those loan applicants who already have a certain amount of savings but whose income is expected to gradually decrease, such as middle-aged and elderly employees, have certain savings but will retire in the future. Nearly diminishing income. This method was introduced in January 1999 and is being gradually adopted by banks.
In addition, there are currently a few domestic banks (such as China Construction Bank) that are piloting two new interest-paying loan repayment methods in large and medium-sized cities:
1、Comparative progressive repayment method
Also known as equal increment (decrease) progressive method, is to divide the entire repayment period by a certain period of time. Each time period is more or less than the previous time period by a fixed ratio, and each time period A type of repayment method for returning the loan principal and interest with the same repayment amount.
2. Equal Progressive Repayment Act
Also known as the equal increment (decrease) progressive method, which is similar to the "replacement equal repayment method", except that the "fixed ratio" for which more (less) repayments are agreed in each time period is changed to "fixed amount". "" A repayment method that returns the loan principal and interest with the same repayment amount every month within the same time period.
【Exclusive Manuscripts and Disclaimer】 All works marked as “Future 360 Original” must be reproduced, excerpted or otherwise used by any entity, organization or individual without authorization in writing. Has been authorized in writing, indicating the source melts 360. Violations of the above statement inflicted violations of the legal rights and interests of 360 will be legally pursued. The materials and conclusions in the work are for reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. For written authorization, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comment list (User comments are only for users to express personal views, does not mean that this site agrees with their views or confirms their description)
- Mobile Edition: Repayment of Personal Housing Loans
- A little trick, from which ant is turned off by the opening function?
- Which kind of repayment method is the most cost-effective? Look over and teach you some money!
- Seven reasons why credit was rejected. Did you shoot it?
- Is it true that the loan is not refunded and that the bad record is automatically eliminated after five years?
- Apply for second cash withdrawal on the same day! 15 small loans for short-term loans follow you
- What are the reasons for the rejection of consumer loans? Give you this list!
- What are the hazards of borrowing loan sharks? These consequences make it hard for you to imagine!
- Tearing WeChat, Alipay hand-in-ofo, with sesame credit can be exempted from the security deposit
- Three Minutes to Learn PayPal Ants to Get 10W+
- Call Alipay! Microbank has pushed a new interest rate lower than micro-lending
- Everbright Bank "Freedom" Personal Home Loans
- It is not difficult to introduce three practical loan methods.
- ABC's Personal Housing Loan "Repayment Holiday Plan" Process
- Agricultural Bank Personal Housing Loan "Repayment Holiday Plan"
- Qingdao Bank's Personal Loan "Ruyi"
- China Everbright Bank's "Do-It-Yourself" Personal Housing Loan Features
- Application conditions for “Repayment Holiday Plan” of ABC Personal Housing Loan
- Classification of Personal Housing Loans
- Shanghai Bank Personal Housing Loans