- Foreign bank personal loan process While providing high-quality services, foreign banks are actually implementing higher fees. On the official website of Standard Chartered Bank, the price list of individual and corporate customers was clearly announced. However, if you carefully refer to the charging items, it is not difficult to find some of them...
- What is a personal loan for a foreign bank? Question: Rong 360 loan expert, hello! What is a foreign bank personal loan? Rong 360 loan expert reply: Hello! Personal loans of foreign-funded banks refer to the personal loans issued by foreign-owned banks in their own country to natural persons who meet the loan conditions for personal consumption...
- What is the personal loan process of foreign banks? According to relevant laws and regulations, a foreign-funded bank branch with a RMB business license can provide RMB loans to individuals and enterprises whose RMB business coverage is covered. The RMB loan interest rate is implemented in accordance with the interest rate policy of the People's Bank of China. So individuals can go to foreign capital...
- How to apply for a foreign bank loan? The process is here to help you Foreign banks, as the name suggests, are established banks introduced by external funds. For example, Citibank, HSBC, Standard Chartered Bank, Bank of East Asia, etc., these are banks established by foreign capital in China, commonly known as foreign banks. How to apply for a foreign bank loan? ...
- Regulations on the Administration of Foreign Banks (Decree No. 478 of the State Council of the People's Republic of China promulgated on November 11, 2006) Chapter I General Provisions Article 1 In order to meet the needs of opening up and economic development, strengthen and improve the supervision and management of foreign banks and promote the steady operation of the banking industry Formulate this Regulation. second...
Can foreign banks handle home purchase loans?
I. Requirements for handling foreign-funded bank loans: 1. Applicant's age requirement: Applicants for Standard Chartered Bank must be 21 years of age or older and no more than 65 years old. The term “loan period + lender age” is not more than 70 years old; HSBC Bank The term of the loan term is that the loaner’s age plus repayment period must not exceed 65 years, and the second-hand house must be within 10 years. 2. Applicant's income requirements: Bank of East AsiaMortgageThe minimum amount is 400,000 yuan, Standard Chartered Bank is 200,000 yuan, and HSBC Bank is 300,000 yuan. There is also a requirement for HSBC's mortgage business in Shanghai. The applicant's monthly income must be more than 10,000 yuan, and the minimum amount of the down payment for the applied housing loan can be processed.
2. Information required by foreign banks to apply for a mortgage. 1. Applicant's ID card (copy of the front and back); 2. Applicant's account book (all copies, including blank pages); 3, 5 years of social security records and tax payment certificates;Proof of income(3-6 months bank salary into the flow list); 5, work certificate and proof of income issued by the company; 6, proof of residence address; 7, if the applicant is married, must provide a marriage certificate; 8, housing pre-sale contract, A house sale contract or deposit contract, other documents required by the bank.
Third, foreign banks handle housingMortgage Loansstep. In the first step, the loan applicant provides the ID number and the address, floor and other information of the purchased house. The bank staff will pre-screen it, mainly to see if the purchaser meets the purchase conditions, the amount of the house purchased, and the approximate amount of the loan. Amount, etc. In the second step, the loan applicant signs a loan contract with the foreign bank being applied for and submits relevant certificates, such as the applicant's ID card, marriage certificate, income certificate, tax payment receipt, and house sale contract. The third step is to review the loan contract by the foreign bank that has been applied for. The fourth step, after the approval of the loan contract, the applicant cooperates with the landlord to conduct property rights transactions. In the fifth step, the loan applicant submits the certificate to the foreign bank that has been applied for, and the bank's income is proved by him, and the loan is made within 3-7 working days.
[Exclusive Manuscript and Disclaimer] Any work, such as "360 Original", without the written authorization of 360, may not be reproduced, extracted or otherwise used by any unit, organization or individual. If you have been authorized in writing, please indicate the source of 360. Anyone who violates the above statement and infringes on the legal rights and interests of Rong 360 shall be investigated for legal responsibility according to law. The materials and conclusions in the works are for user's reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. To obtain written authorization, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comment list (user comments are only for users to express their personal views, does not mean that the site agrees with its views or confirms its description)
- Mobile Edition: Can foreign banks handle home purchase loans?
- What you have to know before and after the mortgage
- Selecting a house, buying a house, and inspecting a house
- In 2014, the loan was 315, and the various loan pits were counted!
- Low mortgage interest rate, you deserve to own
- Talk about the credit report for your successful loan
- Counting those things that have been refused because of personal credit
- Those things that look beautiful during the loan process
- A small action, from which the ant borrowing function is turned off?
- Which repayment method is the most cost-effective? Look over and teach you to save some money!
- The seven reasons why credit was rejected, have you shot it!
- The loan is not returned, is it true that the bad record is automatically eliminated after five years?
- Apply for a second withdrawal on the same day! 15 small loans for short-term loans will pick you up
- What are the reasons for the rejection of consumer loans? I will give you this!
- What are the dangers of borrowing usury? These consequences make you hard to imagine!
- Torn WeChat, Alipay teamed with ofo, with sesame credit can be free of deposit
- Three minutes to learn Alipay Ants to borrow 10W+
- Call the board Alipay! Micro-banks pushed a new interest rate lower than the micro-loan
- What should I do if I can’t buy a home loan?
- Individual application conditions and materials for housing loan application
- Can a foreign bank's commercial loan be used to withdraw the provident fund for repayment?
- Buying a second-hand house, being carefully mortgaged, unable to apply for a real estate license
- What should be paid attention to when buyers check out?
- Foreigners can apply for a foreign fund to buy a house in Shenyang.
- What is the process of buying a house in Beijing Provident Fund? How to apply?
- Second-hand housing loan processing steps and management tips
- Real estate business loan processing
- Stock pledge loan processing