- What are the relevant procedures for second-hand housing transfer? What are the relevant procedures for second-hand housing transfer? What processes are needed? Because different properties have different transaction procedures, you need to determine the nature of the house you purchased before signing the transfer contract. Xiaobian summarizes the following points and hopes to help you. Second-hand housing...
- What should I pay attention to when using second-hand housing transfer? To buy second-hand housing, pay attention to the transfer of real estate. Rong 360 Xiaobian summarizes the following considerations, hoping to help those in need. 1. Whether the materials provided by the parties are legal and valid; 2. Whether the contents of the application form are consistent with the materials provided, and are correct;
- What information does the second-hand housing transfer need in 2017? What information does the second-hand housing transfer need in 2017? First, the materials required for the sale and purchase of the transfer: "House Ownership Certificate", "Deeds", the applicant's identity certificate, the seller's marital status certificate (the housing certificate is not clearly provided in common), the "stock house sales contract", other must.. .
- What should I pay attention to when handling the transfer of second-hand housing? Carefully selected for a long time, the house of your choice will be ready, but the disputes in the process of transfer are continuous? What can I do to avoid disputes? Rong 360 Xiaobian reminds you to pay attention to the following eight major considerations, to help you save time and effort to handle the second-hand housing transfer procedures. (1) Is the house procedure...
- What materials do I need to prepare for the transfer of second-hand housing? The so-called second-hand house transfer refers to transferring the property under the name of someone to the name of another person. In our lives, we sometimes encounter situations where we need to handle second-hand housing transfers, such as second-hand housing sales, property gifts, and inheritance. Then, you need to be in the process of handling the transfer...
What is the procedure for the transfer of second-hand housing?
First: the buyer must investigate the property rights of the house. Validation property rights of integrity, authenticity, reliability, pay attention to the owner's name and houses on certificates of title matches, with or without collateral or co-owners and so on. Second: sign a second-hand house sales contract. Third: find an evaluation company to do the evaluation. This process generally takes 5-7 business days. Fourth: The loan house must handle the relevant mortgage business. If it is a combination of a provident fund loan and a commercial loan, it must be applied to the CPF Center and the bank at the same time. This is the most time-consuming phase of the entire second-hand housing transaction, usually about 40 working days. Fifth: After the mortgage is processed, it is necessary to pay attention to canceling the other warrants of the property. Sixth: Hand over the contract to the relevant office window of the property management trading center of the housing management department, and take the acceptance form. Step 7: Pay the relevant taxes and fees with the acceptance form to the Agricultural Tax Center, and obtain the tax payment certificate. Eighth: With the tax deed, go to the land management department to handle the land certificate. Step 9: Apply the real estate license to the housing management department with the tax deed.
If the payment is made in full, the third and fourth steps can be omitted. After completing these steps, the real estate three certificates are calculated. The whole process takes about one and a half months to two months. The second-hand housing transfer needs to provide information mainly: the building ownership certificate, the identity of the buyer and the seller, the marital status certificate of the seller of the house, the housing verification certificate, the sale and purchase contract, and other materials that the housing registration agency deems necessary. Documents required by the seller: 1. Identification (external residence permit for foreign residence); 2. Real estate license; 3. Online sale and purchase agreement; 4. Tax payment certificate. Documents required by the buyer: 1. Identification (external residence permit for foreign residence); 2. Sale and purchase agreement for online purchase; 3. Tax payment certificate.
[Exclusive Manuscript and Disclaimer] Any work, such as "360 Original", without the written authorization of 360, may not be reproduced, extracted or otherwise used by any unit, organization or individual. If you have been authorized in writing, please indicate the source of 360. Anyone who violates the above statement and infringes on the legal rights and interests of Rong 360 shall be investigated for legal responsibility according to law. The materials and conclusions in the works are for user's reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. To obtain written authorization, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comment list (user comments are only for users to express their personal views, does not mean that the site agrees with its views or confirms its description)
- Mobile Edition: What is the procedure for the transfer of second-hand housing?
- Those who are deeply mired in online loans: Have you repaid this month?
- Registering dozens of online loan apps will affect credit reporting?
- A woman received more than 70,000 repayment notices from the bank! Senseless...
- A minute to teach you how to quickly increase the amount of online business loans?
- The 23-year-old female college student is trapped in the online loan trap.
- The net loan was collected by the door, and I used a stone to smash my glass, listen, 砰
- Want to ask for a job but get a routine, online loan scam "dressing" into job hunting training
- Borrowed 1,000, the online loan company lost him 60,000, by what?
- Will it be overdue with Alipay and credit card? You may not know this very well.
- A bunch of arrears, can't really do it?
- What is the procedure for Shanghai to transfer the CPF?
- What is the procedure for an unsecured loan?
- What is the procedure for taking the housing provident fund?
- What is the procedure for a mortgage?
- What is the procedure for a personal loan?
- What are the procedures for ICBC mortgage?
- What is the procedure for a house mortgage?
- What is the procedure for a loan to buy a car? Experts tell you
- What is the procedure for a loan to buy a car?
- Science, what are the procedures for handling unsecured loans?