- What procedures do you need to buy a home? What procedures do you need to buy a home? At present, in some parts of China, real estate registration certificates have been used to replace building ownership certificates and state-owned land use right certificates. Therefore, transfer of a second certificate or a certificate is required. Please consult the local housing authority. The process is: 1, determine the developer has done ...
- What are the relevant procedures for the transfer of second-hand housing? What are the relevant procedures for the transfer of second-hand housing? What processes are needed? Since different properties have different transaction procedures, you need to determine the nature of the house you purchased before signing a transfer contract. Xiao Bian sums up the following points and hopes to help you. Used house...
- What are the procedures for selling second-hand housing? The purchase of a loan means that the purchaser mortgages the building in the housing transaction, applies for a loan from the bank, and pays the purchase price, and then the purchaser repays the bank loan service in installments. Also known as a home mortgage loan. So, what do you need for a loan to buy a second-hand house seller...
- What information is required for the transfer of second-hand housing in 2017? What information is required for the transfer of second-hand housing in 2017? First, the required materials for trading transfer: "Building Ownership Certificate", "Declaration", the applicant's identity certificate, the seller's marital status certificate (property of the house card is not clearly provided in common), "storage house sale contract", other must be .. .
- What are the procedures for buying a house in 2016? Buy house transfer matters needing attention What are the procedures for buying a house in 2016? What are the precautions for buying a house? Buying a House Transfer Process The first step is for the buyer to investigate the property rights of the house. To verify the integrity, authenticity and reliability of the housing property rights, it is necessary to pay attention to the name of the owner and the seller of the house on the title certificate...
What is the procedure for the transfer of second-hand housing?
First: The buyer must investigate the property rights of the house. To verify the integrity, authenticity, and reliability of the housing property rights, it is necessary to pay attention to whether the name of the owner on the property right certificate is consistent with the seller, whether there is a mortgage or a joint owner, etc. Second: sign the contract for the sale of second-hand housing. Third: Look for assessment companies to do assessments. This process generally takes 5-7 working days. Fourth: The mortgaged house must handle the relevant mortgage business. ifProvident Fund loanswithCommercial loansIf the portfolio is combined, it will be applied simultaneously to the provident fund center and the bank. This is the most time-consuming phase of the entire second-hand home transaction process, usually about 40 working days. Fifth: After the mortgage is processed, it is necessary to pay attention to cancellation of other warrants for the property. Sixth: Submit the contract to the relevant service window of the property rights trading center of the housing management department and take the receipt. Step 7: Pay the relevant taxes and fees to the farm tax center on the basis of the receipt and take the deed tax payment certificate. Eighth: Handle the tax certificate to the land management department to handle the national land certificate. Step 9: Handle the tax deed card to the housekeeping department to apply for a real estate license.
If you pay the full amount, you can omit the third and fourth steps. After completing these steps, the three certificates of real estate are considered to be completed. The whole process takes about a month and a half to two months.Second-hand housing transferThe main information that needs to be provided is: housing ownership certificate, proof of identity of buyers and sellers, proof of marital status of the seller of the home, proof of housing nuclear establishment, purchase and sale contract, and other information that the housing registration agency deems necessary. Documents required by the seller: 1. Identity (temporary residence permit for foreign accounts); 2. Property license; 3. Home purchase and sale agreement signed by the network; 4. Tax payment certificate. Documents required by the buyer: 1. Identification (temporary residence permit for foreign accounts); 2. Home purchase and sale agreement signed by the network; 3. Tax payment certificate.
【Exclusive Manuscripts and Disclaimer】 All works marked as “Future 360 Original” must be reproduced, excerpted or otherwise used by any entity, organization or individual without authorization in writing. Has been authorized in writing, indicating the source melts 360. Violation of the above statement will infringe upon 360's legal rights and interests and will be legally pursued. The materials and conclusions in the work are for reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. For written authorization, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comment list (User comments are only for users to express personal views, does not mean that this site agrees with their views or confirms their description)
- Mobile Edition: What is the procedure for the transfer of second-hand housing?
- A little trick, from which ants are turned off by the opening function?
- Which kind of repayment method is the most cost-effective? Look over and teach you some money!
- Seven reasons why credit was rejected. Did you shoot it?
- Is it true that the loan is not refunded and that the bad record is automatically eliminated after five years?
- Apply for second cash withdrawal on the same day! 15 small loans for short-term loans follow you
- What are the reasons for the rejection of consumer loans? Give you this list!
- What are the hazards of borrowing loan sharks? These consequences make it hard for you to imagine!
- Tearing WeChat, Alipay hand-in-ofo, and sesame-credit credit-free deposits
- Three Minutes to Learn PayPal Ants to Get 10W+
- Call Alipay! Microbank has pushed a new interest rate lower than micro-lending
- What are the procedures for the transfer of provident fund in Shanghai?
- What are the procedures for buying a loan?
- What are the procedures and conditions for a loan to buy a car?
- What procedures do ICBC mortgage require?
- Public maintenance fund need to transfer it?
- What procedures do I need to apply for a housing provident fund loan?
- A picture tells you what procedures and materials are needed to buy a car for a loan
- What determines the value of second-hand housing?
- What is the use of second-hand house advance notice registration?
- What should you do to accept second-hand housing?