- How to calculate the tax on second-hand housing transactions in Shenzhen 1. Stamp duty (the land and land bureau collects taxes): Stamp duty is a kind of tax levied on books and documents received in economic activities and economic exchanges. Developers and homebuyers are required to pay a stamp duty of five tenths of a million. The whole process of paying the tax is: in the certificate or received...
- 2016 Tianjin second-hand housing transaction tax calculation details In 2016, according to the regulations of the property rights trading hall of Tianjin Real Estate Administration, the tax on the second-hand housing transaction in Tianjin is summarized as follows: Deed Tax: The tax for Tianjin second-hand housing transaction deeds is as follows: 1. The first-time purchase of second-hand housing deed tax with a building area of less than 90 square meters is subject to transaction. 1% of the price...
- Second-hand housing transaction tax calculation method is open In the second-hand housing transaction, how to calculate the tax is a common concern. In order to clarify this problem, we must first clarify that there are different standards for the calculation of taxes on ordinary and non-ordinary houses, and the definitions of ordinary houses and non-ordinary houses are different everywhere...
- Tianjin second-hand housing transaction tax I. Deed Tax (Buyer's Payment) Deed tax is a kind of property tax levied on property owners by the real estate with the transfer of ownership. According to the state regulations, the sale of houses must pay the deed tax to the state, whether it is the sale of commercial housing or stock housing...
- What are the second-hand housing taxes and fees? Detailed explanation and calculation method Real estate transaction tax is part of the cost of buying a home, especially the purchase of second-hand housing, what are the second-hand housing taxes and fees? Should it be paid by the seller or by the buyer? Under what circumstances can the transaction tax be exempted? Often let you buy a house for the first time, because of your moment...
Second-hand housing transaction tax calculation method
1. Deed tax: transaction price or evaluation price (higher) × 1.5% (commercial housing or 144 square meters tax rate is 3%); 2, transaction service fee: construction area (square meter) × 3 yuan 3, transaction stamp duty : transaction price or evaluation price (higher) × 0.05%; 4, production license transfer registration fee: 50 yuan (for each additional person plus 10 yuan, the buyer is the unit of 80 yuan); seller: 1, transaction service fee: Building area (m2) × 3 yuan 2, transaction stamp duty: transaction price or evaluation price (higher) × 0.05% 3. Land transfer fee: transaction price or evaluation price (higher) × 1% 4, solution to the trap: transaction Price or evaluation price (higher) × 1%; 5, commercial housing: land transfer fee according to the base land price × 3% × the construction area of the unpaid land transfer fee; 6, sharing costs: transaction price / total area × sharing area × 10 % (below the 10th floor) transaction price / total area × sharing area × 20% (10 floors or more); 7,Personal Income Tax: transaction price or evaluation price (higher) × 1% (the housing reform house is used for five years, and is the only exemption for living room); 8, business tax and surcharge: transaction price or evaluation price (higher) × 5.5 %.
The latest regulations on second-hand housing tax: According to the requirements of the “National Five Articles” of the State Council, any method that can find the original value must be examined and levied, that is, 20% of the so-called difference, then when calculating the tax amount, The tax price, the original value, and the deed tax are all calculated. How should the “related taxes and fees” and “reasonable expenses” be defined? The related expenses refer to the business tax, construction fee, education surcharge and stamp duty, and land appreciation that are paid when the property is transferred. Taxes and other expenses, in the case of Nanjing City, are mainly 5.6% of business tax. "Rational expenses" include renovation fees, handling fees, notary fees, etc. In particular, the renovation fee is subject to a standard, and the commercial housing can be up to After deducting 10% of the original value of the house, the maximum value of public housing and affordable housing can be deducted from the original value of 15%. Assume that a set of 1 million purchased property is now sold at a price of 2 million. According to the inspection, the taxable price is 2 million. The original value is 1 million, the deed tax is 10,000 (assuming a tax rate of 1% at the time of purchase), the relevant taxes (mainly business tax) is 112,000 yuan, and the reasonable fee is the decoration fee (150,000, which can be provided). Tickets, fees, and notary fees total 5,000 yuan, then the personal income tax payable is (200-100-1-11.2-15-0.5) × 20% = 145,000, not 20% of the bid-ask spread, ie 200,000 yuan.
[Exclusive Manuscript and Disclaimer] Any work, such as "360 Original", without the written authorization of 360, may not be reproduced, extracted or otherwise used by any unit, organization or individual. If you have been authorized in writing, please indicate the source of 360. Anyone who violates the above statement and infringes on the legal rights and interests of Rong 360 shall be investigated for legal responsibility according to law. The materials and conclusions in the works are for user's reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. To obtain written authorization, please send an email to: email@example.com
- Comment list (user comments are only for users to express their personal views, does not mean that the site agrees with its views or confirms its description)
- Mobile Edition: Second-hand housing transaction tax calculation method
- A small action, from which the ant borrowing function is turned off?
- Which repayment method is the most cost-effective? Look over and teach you to save some money!
- The seven reasons why credit was rejected, have you shot it!
- The loan is not returned, is it true that the bad record is automatically eliminated after five years?
- Apply for a second withdrawal on the same day! 15 small loans for short-term loans will pick you up
- What are the reasons for the rejection of consumer loans? I will give you this!
- What are the dangers of borrowing usury? These consequences make you hard to imagine!
- Torn WeChat, Alipay teamed with ofo, with sesame credit can be free of deposit
- Three minutes to learn Alipay Ants to borrow 10W+
- Call the board Alipay! Micro-banks pushed a new interest rate lower than the micro-loan
- What is the calculation method for the Dalian Housing Provident Fund loan quota?
- What is the calculation method of Shenzhen housing provident fund loan?
- What is the calculation method for the Lanzhou Housing Provident Fund loan?
- What is the calculation method for the Nanjing Housing Provident Fund loan amount?
- What is the calculation method for the Liuzhou housing provident fund loan quota?
- What is the calculation method for the loan amount of the housing accumulation fund in Zhangzhou?
- What is the calculation method for the Xuzhou housing provident fund loan quota?
- What is the calculation method for the Chengdu Housing Provident Fund loan quota?
- What is the calculation method for Weihai Housing Provident Fund?
- What is the calculation method for the Meishan housing provident fund loan quota?