- How to calculate the second-hand housing transaction tax in Shenzhen 1. Stamp tax (collected by the Land and Resources Bureau on behalf of the government): Stamp tax is a kind of tax imposed on books and receipts in economic activities and economic transactions. Developers and homebuyers are required to pay stamp duty of 10,000 yuan each. The entire tax payment procedure is: in the voucher book or receive...
- 2016 Tianjin second-hand housing transaction tax calculation details According to the property rights trading hall regulations of the Tianjin Real Estate Administration in 2016, the following taxes and fees for the second-hand housing transactions in Tianjin will be summarized as follows: Deed tax: The second-hand housing transaction deed tax in Tianjin shall adopt the following tax standards: First, the purchase of second-hand housing deed tax with a floor area of less than 90 square meters for the first time shall be subject to transaction. 1% of price...
- Second-hand housing transaction tax calculation method openly In the second-hand housing transaction, how to calculate taxes is a common concern. To understand this issue, we must first of all make it clear that there are different standards for the calculation of taxes on ordinary and non-ordinary houses, and that the definition of ordinary and non-ordinary houses varies from place to place...
- Tianjin second-hand housing transaction tax I. Deed tax (buyer's payment) A deed tax is a kind of property tax levied on property holders, which is a property subject to real estate transfer. According to the state regulations, the sale and purchase of houses must be subject to deed tax to the state. Whether it is a commercial house or a stock room, it must be sold...
- What are the second-hand housing taxes? Detailed details and calculation methods Real estate transaction taxes and fees are part of the cost of buying a home, especially if you are buying a second-hand home. What are the taxes on second-hand housing? Should the seller pay or the buyer pay? Under what circumstances can be exempted from transaction taxes? It often makes you confused for the first time, because of your moment...
Second-hand housing transaction tax calculation method
1. Deed tax: transaction price or appraisal price (higher) × 1.5% (commercial housing or more than 144 square meters is 3%); 2. transaction service fee: building area (m2) × 3 yuan 3. transaction stamp tax : Transaction price or evaluation price (higher) × 0.05%; 4, Registration transfer fee of birth certificate: 50 yuan (adding 10 yuan for each additional person, 80 yuan for buyers as unit); Seller: 1. Trading service fee: Building area (m2) × 3 yuan2, transaction stamp tax: transaction price or evaluation price (higher) × 0.05% 3, land transfer fee: transaction price or appraisal price (higher) × 1% 4, rescue room: transaction Price or appraisal price (higher) × 1%; 5, commercial housing: land transfer fee based on benchmark land price × 3% × construction area of unpaid land transfer fee; 6. Cost-sharing: transaction price / total area × apportioned area × 10 % (below level 10) transaction price/total area x apportioned area × 20% (above the 10th floor); 7,Personal Income Tax: The transaction price or appraisal price (higher) × 1% (house reform room self-use for five years, and is the only exemption of living room); 8, business tax and surcharge: the transaction price or evaluation price (higher) × 5.5 %.
The latest regulations on second-hand housing tax: According to the requirements of the State Council's "State of the Five" Rule, anyone who can search for the original value must be assessed according to the method of inspection, that is, the so-called difference of 20%, then when calculating the tax amount, The tax price, the original value, and the deed tax are all calculated. How should the “related taxes and fees” and “reasonable expenses” be defined? The related expenses refer to the business tax, construction fee, education surcharge and stamp tax, land appreciation that are paid when the real estate is transferred. Taxes and other expenses, as far as Nanjing is concerned, are mainly 5.6% of sales tax, while “reasonable expenses” include renovation fees, handling fees, notary fees, etc. In particular, it should be noted that the decoration fees are subject to quota standards, and commodity housing can be the highest After deducting 10% of the original value of the housing, public housing and affordable housing can be deducted by up to 15% of the original value. Suppose a set of 1 million purchased properties are sold at a price of 2 million, and the tax rate is 2 million according to inspections. The original value was 1 million, the deed tax was 10,000 (assuming the tax rate was 1% at the time of purchase), the related taxes (mainly business tax) was 112,000 yuan, and the reasonable cost was the decoration fee (150,000, which could provide For a total of 5,000 yuan for ticket, service, and notary fees, the personal income tax to be paid is (200-100-1-11.2-15-0.5) x 20% = 145,000, which is not 20% of the bid-ask spread, that is, 200,000. yuan.
【Exclusive Manuscripts and Disclaimer】 All works marked as “Future 360 Original” must be reproduced, excerpted or otherwise used by any entity, organization or individual without authorization in writing. Has been authorized in writing, indicating the source melts 360. Violations of the above statement inflicted violations of the 360's legal rights will be legally pursued. The materials and conclusions in the work are for reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. For written authorization, please email: email@example.com
- Comment list (User comments are only for users to express their personal views, does not mean that this site agrees with their views or confirms their description)
- Mobile Edition: Second-hand housing transaction tax calculation method
- A little trick, from which ant is turned off by the opening function?
- Which kind of repayment method is the most cost-effective? Look over and teach you some money!
- Seven reasons why credit was rejected. Did you shoot it?
- Is it true that the loan is not refunded and that the bad record is automatically eliminated after five years?
- Apply for second cash withdrawal on the same day! 15 small loans for short-term loans follow you
- What are the reasons for the rejection of consumer loans? Give you this list!
- What are the hazards of borrowing loan sharks? These consequences make it hard for you to imagine!
- Tearing WeChat, Alipay hand-in-ofo, with sesame credit can be exempted from the security deposit
- Three Minutes to Learn PayPal Ants to Get 10W+
- Call Alipay! Microbank has pushed a new interest rate lower than micro-lending
- What is the calculation method for the housing accumulation fund loan in Dalian?
- What is the calculation method for Shenzhen housing provident fund loans?
- What is the calculation method for housing provident fund loans in Lanzhou?
- What is the calculation method for the housing provident fund loan in Nanjing?
- Liuzhou housing provident fund loan amount calculation method is what?
- What is the calculation method for housing provident fund loans in Zhangzhou?
- What is the calculation method for the housing provident fund loan in Xuzhou?
- What is the calculation method for Chengdu housing provident fund loan amount?
- What is the calculation method for the Weihai Housing Provident Fund loan?
- What is the method of calculating the amount of housing fund provided by Meishan?