- Xi'an second-hand housing property transfer process The transfer process of second-hand housing property rights in Xi'an is as follows: 1. The buyer and the seller determine the purchase intention; 2. The valuation of the transaction property (usually takes 2 working days); 3. The buyer prepares all the required materials (for details, see application material 1) Column); 4, the buyer or its client...
- How to transfer the second-hand housing in Xi'an, how to calculate the transfer fee? Many netizens asked how the small-scale Xi'an second-hand house was transferred, how to calculate the transfer fee? What is the rate? The small series is summarized as follows: Expense details: 1. Information related service fee: Intermediary service fee: Both buyers and sellers bear 1% of the transaction price of the house. Mortgage service fee: loan amount 2...
- Second-hand housing transfer FAQ and transfer fee details The first part of the transfer needs to provide information: Seller: real estate license, husband and wife ID card, marriage certificate, account holder: registered couples: both husband and wife ID card, marriage certificate, household registration (including minor children's household registration) One person on both sides...
- What are the second-hand housing transaction transfer fees? In view of the low price and high transparency of second-hand housing, there is basically no property price bubble, and optional orientation, orientation, etc., so second-hand housing is more popular than new housing. However, in the process of second-hand housing transactions, the issue of transfer fees will be involved, and the 360 series will be shared with you today...
- What are the relevant procedures for second-hand housing transfer? What are the relevant procedures for second-hand housing transfer? What processes are needed? Because different properties have different transaction procedures, you need to determine the nature of the house you purchased before signing the transfer contract. Xiaobian summarizes the following points and hopes to help you. Second-hand housing...
What are the transfer fees for second-hand housing in Xi'an?
1. Transaction fee: residential 6 yuan / square meter; 2, land income: housing reform house is levied at 1% of the transaction price of the house; affordable housing is levied at 15% of the corresponding price of the affordable housing area; 2% collection; 3, registration fee: residential: 80 yuan / set. 4, the nuclear file fee: private property 50 yuan / card; unit production 100 yuan / card; 5, business tax: According to the "People's Republic of China Business Tax Provisional Regulations", personal housing sales should pay business tax, the tax item is the sale of real estate, the tax rate is 5% This tax is paid by the seller. 6,Personal Income Tax: 1% of the transaction price (or valuation price). 7. Urban construction tax: levied at 7% of the business tax. 8. Education surcharge: levied at 3% of business tax. 9. Local education surcharge: levied at 2% of the business tax. 10. Deed tax: The payment ratio is 3%. According to the deed tax policy, if the individual purchases ordinary housing, and the housing belongs to the family (the membership includes the purchaser, spouse and minor children, the same below), the deed tax is halved. If an individual purchases an ordinary house of 90 square meters or less and the house belongs to the family's only house, the deed tax shall be levied at the rate of 1%.
According to the second paragraph of the fiscal and taxation documents: Individuals who donate real property and land use rights without compensation are temporarily exempt from business tax: (1) divorce property division; (2) free gift to spouse, parents, children, grandparents, and outside Grandparents, grandchildren, grandchildren, brothers and sisters; (3) granting supporters or supporters who are directly responsible for supporting or supporting them; (4) the death of the owner of the property right, the legal heir and the heir to the will of the house Or beneficiary. According to the fiscal and taxation documents: The personal income tax related to the unpaid housing of the individual is clearly as follows: 1. The property rights of the following houses are freely donated, and no personal income tax is levied on the parties: (1) The owner of the property rights will give the property rights to the spouse and parents free of charge. , children, grandparents, grandparents, grandchildren, grandchildren, brothers and sisters; (2) the owner of the property rights to grant the property rights of the house to the dependents or supporters who are directly responsible for supporting or supporting the property; A person who dies, obtains the legal heir, the heir to the will or the bequest of the property rights of the house.Second-hand housing loanIt means that the purchaser mortgages the building in the secondary market of the house as a mortgage, and applies for a loan from the bank to pay for the purchase of the house. Then, the purchaser repays the loan to the bank in accordance with the return method and the time limit specified in the mortgage contract. loan service. Second-hand houseMortgage LoansDifferent from the ordinary new home mortgage loan, the second-hand housing loan needs to provide guarantee to ensure that the bank can issue the loan with the guarantee letter issued by the guarantee company after the approval of the bank and the transfer of the house. Otherwise, the bank will release the mortgage to the seller after the buyer has completed the mortgage registration of the purchased house, and the bank will receive the house’s entitlement certificate. This will extend the time for the buyer and the seller to receive the house or receive the payment for at least 2 months. .
[Exclusive Manuscript and Disclaimer] Any work, such as "360 Original", without the written authorization of 360, may not be reproduced, extracted or otherwise used by any unit, organization or individual. If you have been authorized in writing, please indicate the source of 360. Anyone who violates the above statement and infringes on the legal rights and interests of Rong 360 shall be investigated for legal responsibility according to law. The materials and conclusions in the works are for user's reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. To obtain written authorization, please send an email to: email@example.com
- Comment list (user comments are only for users to express their personal views, does not mean that the site agrees with its views or confirms its description)
- Mobile Edition: What are the transfer fees for second-hand housing in Xi'an?
- A small action, from which the ant borrowing function is turned off?
- Which repayment method is the most cost-effective? Look over and teach you to save some money!
- The seven reasons why credit was rejected, have you shot it!
- The loan is not returned, is it true that the bad record is automatically eliminated after five years?
- Apply for a second withdrawal on the same day! 15 small loans for short-term loans will pick you up
- What are the reasons for the rejection of consumer loans? I will give you this!
- What are the dangers of borrowing usury? These consequences make you hard to imagine!
- Torn WeChat, Alipay teamed with ofo, with sesame credit can be free of deposit
- Three minutes to learn Alipay Ants to borrow 10W+
- Call the board Alipay! Micro-banks pushed a new interest rate lower than the micro-loan
- What are the personal consumption loan fees?
- What are the tax incentives for second-hand housing transactions?
- What materials do you need to prepare for car transfer?
- What taxes do I have to pay for buying a second-hand house?
- How much does a parent need to pay to transfer a house to a child?
- What are the relevant fees for the Beijing Housing Provident Fund loan?
- What are the fees for property fees?
- What are the credit card charges?
- What are the common credit card charges?
- Second-hand housing transaction loan fee details