- Xi'an Second-hand Property Right Transfer Process The transfer process of second-hand real estate rights in Xi'an is as follows: 1. Buyers and sellers determine purchase intention; 2. Valuation of transactional real estate value (generally takes 2 working days); 3. The buyer prepares all necessary data (see the application materials for details) Column); 4, the buyer or his client...
- Xi'an second-hand housing how to transfer, how to calculate the transfer fee? There are many netizens who ask how Xiaobian Xi’an’s second-hand housing has been transferred and how the transfer fee is calculated. What is the rate? Xiao Bian is summarized as follows: Expense Details: 1. Information related service fee: intermediary service fee: both buyers and sellers bear the housing transaction price of 1% Mortgage loan service fee: loan amount 2...
- Second-hand housing transfer FAQs and transfer fees details The first part of the transfer needs to provide information: Seller: real estate certificate, husband and wife's identity card, marriage certificate, account book buyer: registered couple's name: husband and wife's identity card, marriage certificate, household register (including minor children account book) registered husband and wife Both parties under one name...
- What are the costs of transfer of second-hand housing transactions? In view of the low price and high transparency of second-hand housing, there is basically no bubble in property prices, but there is also a choice of orientation and orientation, so second-hand housing is more popular than new homes. However, in the process of second-hand housing transactions, it will involve transfer fees, with 360 Xiao Bian today to share with you...
- What are the relevant procedures for the transfer of second-hand housing? What are the relevant procedures for the transfer of second-hand housing? What processes are needed? Since different properties have different transaction procedures, you need to determine the nature of the house you purchased before signing a transfer contract. Xiao Bian sums up the following points and hopes to help you. Used house...
What are the costs of second-hand housing transfer in Xi'an
1, transaction fees: residential 6 yuan / square meter; 2, the land proceeds: Housing reform housing according to the transaction price of 1% of the housing; affordable housing according to the affordable housing area part of the corresponding price of 15% levy; housing projects by transaction price 2% of the levy; 3, registration fee: residential: 80 yuan/set. 4, nuclear file fees: private property 50 yuan / card; unit production 100 yuan / certificate; 5, business tax: According to the "Provisional Regulations of the People's Republic of China Business Tax," the provisions of individual housing sales should be subject to business tax, taxation for the sale of real estate, the tax rate is 5% This tax is paid by the seller. 6,Personal Income Tax: 1% of the transaction price (or evaluation price). 7. Urban construction tax: 7% of business tax. 8, education surcharge: According to the business tax of 3%. 9, local education surcharge: According to the business tax of 2%. 10. Deed Tax: The payment ratio is 3%. According to the deed tax policy, if an individual purchases an ordinary house, and the house belongs to the family (members of the house include the purchaser, spouse, and minor children, the same below) the only housing, half of the deed tax shall be levied. If an individual purchases an ordinary house of 90 square meters or less and the house is the only housing in the family, deducting the deed tax at the rate of 1%.
According to the provisions of the second paragraph of the fiscal document: if an individual grants free property or land use rights to one of the following circumstances, the business tax shall be temporarily exempted: (1) The divorce property is divided; (2) The unpaid spouse, parents, children, grandparents, and the outside Grandparents, grandchildren, grandchildren, brothers and sisters; (3) gratis donations to supporters or supporters who have undertaken direct support or support obligations; (d) Owners of property rights holders who have died, legally acquired heirs from the law, and testate heirs Or be left behind. According to the fiscal documents, the individual personal income tax issues concerning unpaid personally-paid housing are as follows: 1. The property rights of the house under the following circumstances are given free of charge, and no personal income tax is levied on the parties: (1) The owner of the housing property grants the housing property to the spouse and parents free of charge. , children, grandparents, grandparents, grandchildren, grandchildren, brothers and sisters; (b) the owner of the house property rights grants the owner’s property rights to the dependants or supporters who have assumed the obligation of direct support or maintenance; (3) All property rights to the house If a person dies, he or she will obtain the legal successor, the heir to the testator, or the bequeathor of the property rights.Second-hand housing loanIt means that the purchaser mortgages the building traded in the secondary housing market, applies for a loan from the bank, and pays the purchase price. The purchaser then repays the bank with interest according to the repayment method and deadline specified in the mortgage contract. loan service. Second-hand housingMortgage LoansUnlike ordinary new house mortgage loans, second-hand housing loans need to provide guarantees to ensure that banks can issue loans with the guarantee letter issued by the guarantee company after the approval of the approval of the bank and transfer of housing. Otherwise, the bank will lend money to the seller after the buyer has completed the mortgage registration of the purchased house and the bank has obtained the property rights certificate for the house, which will extend the time for the buyer and the seller to receive the house or receive the payment for at least 2 months. .
【Exclusive Manuscripts and Disclaimer】 All works marked as “Future 360 Original” must be reproduced, excerpted or otherwise used by any entity, organization or individual without authorization in writing. Has been authorized in writing, indicating the source melts 360. Violation of the above statement will infringe upon 360's legal rights and interests and will be legally pursued. The materials and conclusions in the work are for reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. For written authorization, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comment list (User comments are only for users to express personal views, does not mean that this site agrees with their views or confirms their description)
- Mobile Edition: What are the costs of second-hand housing transfer in Xi'an
- A little trick, from which ants are turned off by the opening function?
- Which kind of repayment method is the most cost-effective? Look over and teach you some money!
- Seven reasons why credit was rejected. Did you shoot it?
- Is it true that the loan is not refunded and that the bad record is automatically eliminated after five years?
- Apply for second cash withdrawal on the same day! 15 small loans for short-term loans follow you
- What are the reasons for the rejection of consumer loans? Give you this list!
- What are the hazards of borrowing loan sharks? These consequences make it hard for you to imagine!
- Tearing WeChat, Alipay hand-in-ofo, and sesame-credit credit-free deposits
- Three Minutes to Learn PayPal Ants to Get 10W+
- Call Alipay! Microbank has pushed a new interest rate lower than micro-lending
- What are the personal consumer loan fees?
- What are the preferential tax policies for second-hand housing transactions?
- Which materials need to be prepared for car transfer?
- What taxes do you have to pay for second-hand housing?
- How much does it cost for parents to transfer a house to their children?
- Beijing housing provident fund loans What are the costs?
- What are the costs of the property fee?
- What are the credit card charges?
- What are the common credit card charges?
- Second-hand housing transaction loan fee details