- What are the tax incentives for second-hand housing transactions? In the second-hand housing transactions, taxes and fees are also a small amount of expenditure. In fact, there are certain preferential policies for second-hand housing transactions. The following will introduce you specifically. I. Land value-added tax 1. For ordinary houses owned by individual residents, the land will be temporarily exempted from the transfer...
- What is the second-hand housing transaction process in Chengdu? (1) The buyer and the seller establish information communication channels. The buyer understands the overall status and property rights of the house and requires the seller to provide legal documents, including the house ownership certificate, identity document and other documents. (2) If the house provided by the seller is legal, it can be listed and traded, buy...
- What is the second-hand housing transaction process in Chengdu? Many netizens want to know what the second-hand housing transaction process in Chengdu is. Below, the Xiaobian of Rong 360 will answer for you: 1. Checking the house: Identifying property rights is the key. Before deciding to purchase a house, it is necessary to verify the status of the property rights of the purchased house. Property rights are not clear, there must be disputes...
- What are the precautions for second-hand house sellers? What are the precautions for second-hand house sellers? Precautions for the sale of second-hand housing (1) Selection of formal large intermediaries Although with the development of the second-hand housing market, intermediary transactions are gradually moving towards standardization, but the current real-life transaction disputes still make buyers...
- What are the disputes in second-hand housing transactions? What are the disputes in second-hand housing transactions? (1) The lack of integrity of buyers and sellers and the concealment of real information lead to disputes. In order to facilitate the transaction, the parties often conceal the real information, such as the quality of the house and the living environment. After signing the contract, the other party finds out the lawsuit...
What are the precautions for Chengdu second-hand housing transactions?
(1). Is the house formality complete? The real estate license is the only proof that the homeowner has ownership of the house. When the house without the real estate license is traded, there is a great risk to the buyer that the house is not available. The homeowner may have a real estate license and mortgage or resell it, even if it is not available in the future, the homeowner can mortgage and resell. Therefore, it is best to choose a house with a real estate license for trading.
(2) Whether the property rights of the house are clear. Some houses have a number of co-owners. If there is a share of the heirs, a family share, and a couple, the buyer should sign a house sale contract with all the co-owners. If only some of the co-owners dispose of the joint property without authorization, the buyer’s contract with the buyer is generally invalid without the consent of the other co-owners.
(3). Whether the transaction house is rented. Some second-hand houses are subject to material burden when they are transferred, that is, they are also rented by others. If the buyer only looks at the real estate license and only pays attention to the transfer procedure, and does not pay attention to the existence of the lease, the buyer is very likely to get a property that cannot be checked in or used in time. Because China, including most countries, recognizes that “buying and selling does not break the lease”, that is to say, the housing sales contract cannot be opposed to the previously established lease contract. This is neglected by many buyers and intermediary companies in practice, and is also used by many sellers to cause more disputes.
(4). Is the land situation clear? Buyers in second-hand houses should pay attention to the nature of the use of the land. Whether it is allocated or sold, the land allocated is generally free of charge. The government can recover the land without compensation. The landlord has paid the land transfer fee, and the buyer has more than the land. Complete rights; should also pay attention to the useful life of the land, if the land use right of a house is only 40 years, the homeowner has used ten years, and for the buyer, whether the land use right of the same place should be 70 years of commercial housing When the price is measured, it is a bit uneconomical.
(5) Whether municipal planning affects. Some homeowners may sell second-hand housing. It may be known that the house will face demolition in about 5 to 10 years, or high-rise residential buildings will be built near the house. It may affect the lighting planning, price and other municipal planning conditions, and then rush to sell, as the buyer buys. You should fully understand the details.
(6). Is the welfare house legal? Housing reform, housing projects, and affordable housing are themselves welfare-type policy housings. There are certain restrictions on the transfer, and these houses have certain national regulations on the nature of the land and the scope of ownership of the houses. Avoid conflicts between sales and purchase contracts and national laws. The housing of the general unit has the cost of the staff housing, as well as the standard price of the staff housing, the nature of the two land is allocated, the land use fee should be paid when the transfer. Furthermore, for the standard price of the general unit of the housing to enjoy partial property rights, when the employee is transferred, the unit has the right of first refusal. If the buyer does not pay attention to these, they may infringe the legitimate rights and interests of the unit with the homeowner.
[Exclusive Manuscript and Disclaimer] Any work, such as "360 Original", without the written authorization of 360, may not be reproduced, extracted or otherwise used by any unit, organization or individual. If you have been authorized in writing, please indicate the source of 360. Anyone who violates the above statement and infringes on the legal rights and interests of Rong 360 shall be investigated for legal responsibility according to law. The materials and conclusions in the works are for user's reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. To obtain written authorization, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comment list (user comments are only for users to express their personal views, does not mean that the site agrees with its views or confirms its description)
- A small action, from which the ant borrowing function is turned off?
- Which repayment method is the most cost-effective? Look over and teach you to save some money!
- The seven reasons why credit was rejected, have you shot it!
- The loan is not returned, is it true that the bad record is automatically eliminated after five years?
- Apply for a second withdrawal on the same day! 15 small loans for short-term loans will pick you up
- What are the reasons for the rejection of consumer loans? I will give you this!
- What are the dangers of borrowing usury? These consequences make you hard to imagine!
- Torn WeChat, Alipay teamed with ofo, with sesame credit can be free of deposit
- Three minutes to learn Alipay Ants to borrow 10W+
- Call the board Alipay! Micro-banks pushed a new interest rate lower than the micro-loan
- What taxes and fees are required for second-hand housing transactions?
- Application materials for second-hand housing transaction fund custody
- Second-hand housing transactions must be clear "four gold"
- What is the “full five only” in second-hand housing transactions?
- What are the precautions for the provident fund loan?
- What are the precautions for the guarantee?
- What are the precautions for microfinance?
- Shanghai second-hand housing transaction process
- Second-hand housing transaction tax
- Provident fund loan to buy second-hand housing needs to pay attention to