- List of major bank advance repayment schedules and fees At the end of the year, the upsurge of early repayment will soon begin. Fusion 360 reminds everyone not to blindly follow the trend. Before repayment in advance, let's look at the relevant regulations of the major banks on early repayment. Industrial and Commercial Bank of China : Can pay back in advance for a normal repayment period of one year...
- Banks' requirements for filing time for early repayment For many borrowers, if the hands have money, in order to save on loan costs, the first thing that comes to mind is early repayment. However, subject to the regulations of various banks, it is not necessary to repay the loan in advance. This also requires you to say hello to the bank in advance and make an appointment. Take over...
- Repayment in advance Bank 3 requires attention Rule 1: Must be applied 15 days in advance. Repayment is not something you want to return. If you want to still be able to return, you need to make a report in advance. The bank stipulates that an application for early repayment should be submitted to the bank of the loan at least 15 working days in advance; the bank can only handle the application after agreeing...
- In January 2014, Beijing's mortgage loans remained tight: five banks suspended their loans In 2014, everyone hoped that everything could be done immediately, but Beijing's mortgage market made everyone look surprised. In accordance with past practice, bank mortgages are loose early in the year at the end of the year, so everyone is looking forward to this year's mortgage policy. But so far,...
- Five banks are P2P Who should you choose? China has more than 1,000 P2P online loan platforms, and it is growing at a rate of several dozen per month. Of course, the P2P market is also indispensable for banks to share a share. At present, there are five P2P platforms in the background of the banking system, namely the Lukin Institute under the Ping An Group, Merchants Bank...
Five Banks Prepayment Rules for Loans
1. Merchants BankPrepayment: If the customer has the right to certify the mortgage in the bank, it usually takes three to four working days in advance to make an appointment. If you do not have a mortgage, you can make repayments at any time without making an appointment in advance. If the customer opens the self-service repayment function, they can use the telephone banking and online banking at any time.Repayment in advance, No need to go to the business outlets to handle the relevant procedures for early repayment. If the customer goes to the counter to apply for repayment in advance by the China Merchants Bank, he or she can only apply with a valid ID. As for whether China Merchants Bank’s prepayment in advance will charge liquidated damages, it depends on the contractual arrangements between the customer and the bank. If there is no such contract in the contract, there is no need to collect liquidated damages in advance.
2. ICBC repayment ahead of schedule: For ICBC's prepayment repayment regulations, the staff of the Tieling Branch of ICBC said that the customer brings his original ID card, ICBC bank card or passbook for repayment, and loan contract to the original loan handling office. Fill in the form and submit a written application. After the bank approves the approval, apply for a partial or full advance repayment of the loan. ICBC’s prepayment approval deadline is about one week. The liquidated damages will be collected according to the loan contract and will be processed at other branches of ICBC. For the first repayment, please consult the staff of the bank.
3. Agricultural Bank of China repays the loan in advance: The customer should generally repay the loan and interest in accordance with the loan contract agreed upon by both the lender and the loaner. If the situation is special, it is really necessary to repay the loan in advance. A written application should be submitted to the handling office in advance, and the approval shall be given with approval. Apply for advance loan repayment procedures. When applying for loan repayment in advance, customers should provide their own ID card, early loan repayment application and loan contract. Whether or not to collect liquidated damages in advance of loan repayment shall be handled in accordance with the provisions of the loan contract.
4. Bank of China repayments in advance: before 2005Mortgage, The client himself went to the Bank of China Jinhua Branch on Tuesdays and Thursdays to apply for early repayment procedures without an appointment. After the mortgage loan is processed after 2005, the customer himself will use the ID card, the repayment account, or the Bank of China bank card to handle the loans. The penalty for default on loan repayment in advance is charged according to the contract. Whether or not to apply for loan repayment needs to be booked in advance. The staff of the handling outlets must have different requirements for different outlets.
5. CCB repayments in advance: Customers who need to repay loans in advance need to apply to the original loan handling agency and make an appointment one month in advance according to the contract. In actual operation, some handling agencies are on-the-spot, and some are handled according to the appointment time. Customers are advised to contact the handling agency in advance. Whether to charge liquidated damages in advance, according to the relevant provisions of the contract. You need to bring your original ID card and your repayment account (or savings card) with you.
【Exclusive Manuscripts and Disclaimer】 All works marked as “Future 360 Original” must be reproduced, excerpted or otherwise used by any entity, organization or individual without authorization in writing. Has been authorized in writing, indicating the source melts 360. Violations of the above statement inflicted violations of the legal rights and interests of 360 will be legally pursued. The materials and conclusions in the work are for reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. For written authorization, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comment list (User comments are only for users to express personal views, does not mean that this site agrees with their views or confirms their description)
- Mobile Edition: Five Banks Prepayment Rules for Loans
- Skills for the first
- Home Mortgage Loan Essentials
- Things you must know before and after your home mortgage loan is processed
- First-tier and second-tier city banks’ latest mortgage information collected
- The bank's wool is so good? You may not have thought about these consequences of scam loans!
- School District Room Purchase
- Selection of homes, homes, home inspections
- A little trick, from which ant is turned off by the opening function?
- Which kind of repayment method is the most cost-effective? Look over and teach you some money!
- Seven reasons why credit was rejected. Did you shoot it?
- Is it true that the loan is not refunded and that the bad record is automatically eliminated after five years?
- Apply for second cash withdrawal on the same day! 15 small loans for short-term loans follow you
- What are the reasons for the rejection of consumer loans? Give you this list!
- What are the hazards of borrowing loan sharks? These consequences make it hard for you to imagine!
- Tearing WeChat, Alipay hand-in-ofo, with sesame credit can be exempted from the security deposit
- Three Minutes to Learn PayPal Ants to Get 10W+
- Call Alipay! Microbank has pushed a new interest rate lower than micro-lending
- Don't blindly pay ahead of time
- What are the rules after the ABC credit card portion is repaid in advance?
- What are the doorways for early mortgage repayment?
- Mortgage left with 200,000 yuan Whether it should be partially repayment ahead of schedule?
- Banks smell property risks in advance? Suppressing Housing Loan "Stop Mortgage Tide"
- Do you have excess funds on hand after the Spring Festival?
- Unsecured loan approvals are different for each bank
- At the end of the year, shouldn't the house slave repay the loan in advance?
- P2P loan consolidation is inevitable. There may be only three or five remaining
- To encourage early repayment of bank deposits