- List of prepayment time and handling fees for major banks At the end of the year, the premature repayment boom is about to open. Rong 360 reminds everyone not to follow the trend blindly. Before repaying the loan in advance, let's take a look at the latest regulations of the major banks on early repayment. ICBC: The prepayment time is normal for one year to repay...
- Provisions of banks for filing early repayment applications For many borrowers, if there is money left in the hand, in order to save the cost of the loan, the first thing that comes to mind is to repay the loan in advance. However, due to the regulations of various banks, it is not necessary to repay the loan in advance. It is also necessary to greet the bank in advance and make an appointment. Next...
- Repaying loans in advance Rule 1: You must apply 15 days in advance. Repayment is not what you want to pay. If you want to return it, you can pay the loan in advance. It is necessary to report in advance. Bank regulations: At least 15 working days in advance to the bank of the loan to apply for early repayment, the bank can agree to apply...
- Beijing's mortgage was still tight in January 2014: five banks stopped lending In 2014, everyone hopes that everything will be available right away, but Beijing's mortgage market has made everyone stunned. According to past practice, bank mortgages are at the end of the year, so everyone is looking forward to this year's mortgage policy. But until now,...
- Five banks are P2P, who should you choose? China's P2P online lending platform has more than 1,000, and is growing at a rate of dozens per month. Of course, in the P2P market, there is also a lot of banks to share. At present, there are already five P2P platforms in the banking system. They are Lujin, a subsidiary of Ping An Group, and China Merchants Bank...
Provisions for early repayment of five bank mortgages
1. China Merchants BankPrepayment: If the customer has the right to mortgage the bank, it usually takes three to four working days to make an appointment. If you do not have a license, you can repay at any time without prior reservation. If the customer has passed the self-service repayment function, they can do it at any time via telephone banking and online banking.Repaying loans in advanceThere is no need to go to the business outlets to handle the procedures for repaying loans in advance. If the customer goes to the counter to handle the early repayment of the China Merchants Bank, he only needs to bring a valid ID card to handle it. As for whether China Merchants Bank's early repayments are subject to liquidated damages, it depends on the contractual agreement between the client and the bank. If the contract does not have this agreement, there is no penalty for repayment in advance.
2. ICBC's early repayment: For the ICBC's prepayment, the staff of the ICBC Tielingtou Sub-branch said that the customer carries the original ID card, the repayment of the ICBC bank card or passbook, and the loan contract to the original loan management office. Fill out the form and submit a written application. After approval by the bank, some or all of the loans will be repaid in advance. The approval period for ICBC's early repayment is about one week. The liquidated damages shall be collected according to the loan contract and collected at other ICBC outlets. Please consult the outlet staff for the loan repayment.
3. ABC's early repayment: The customer should generally repay the principal and interest according to the loan contract agreed by the borrower and the lender. If the situation is special and it is necessary to repay the loan in advance, it should submit a written application to the handling office in advance, and the approval will be given. Hand in early loan repayment procedures. When applying for early repayment, the client should provide my ID card, early loan repayment application and loan contract. Whether to pay the liquidated damages in advance to repay the loan, according to the provisions of the loan contract.
4. BOC's early repayment: before 2005MortgageThe client himself will go to the Bank of China Jinhua Branch on Tuesday and Thursday to apply for early loan repayment, no need to make an appointment. After the mortgage is processed in 2005, the client himself will go through the ID card, repayment passbook or Bank of China bank card to the loan management office. The repayment of liquidated damages in advance is stipulated in the contract. Whether it is necessary to make an appointment in advance for repayment of loans, it is necessary to ask the staff of the office to handle the operation. Different outlets have different regulations.
5. CCB's early repayment: the customer must repay the loan in advance to apply for the original loan agency, and make an appointment one month in advance according to the contract. In actual operation, some agencies are on the go, and some are handled according to the appointment time. It is best for customers to contact the agency in advance. Whether to pay a liquidated damages in advance to repay the loan, according to the relevant terms of the contract. You must bring your original ID card and remittance passbook (or savings card).
[Exclusive Manuscript and Disclaimer] Any work, such as "360 Original", without the written authorization of 360, may not be reproduced, extracted or otherwise used by any unit, organization or individual. If you have been authorized in writing, please indicate the source of 360. Anyone who violates the above statement and infringes on the legal rights and interests of Rong 360 shall be investigated for legal responsibility according to law. The materials and conclusions in the works are for user's reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. To obtain written authorization, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comment list (user comments are only for users to express their personal views, does not mean that the site agrees with its views or confirms its description)
- Mobile Edition: Provisions for early repayment of five bank mortgages
- Skills first, think twice before repaying
- Home mortgage loan essential book
- What you have to know before and after the mortgage
- The latest mortgage information of first-tier and second-tier city banks
- Is the bank's wool good? You may not have thought about these consequences of fraudulent loans!
- School District to buy a large classroom
- Selecting a house, buying a house, and inspecting a house
- A small action, from which the ant borrowing function is turned off?
- Which repayment method is the most cost-effective? Look over and teach you to save some money!
- The seven reasons why credit was rejected, have you shot it!
- The loan is not returned, is it true that the bad record is automatically eliminated after five years?
- Apply for a second withdrawal on the same day! 15 small loans for short-term loans will pick you up
- What are the reasons for the rejection of consumer loans? I will give you this!
- What are the dangers of borrowing usury? These consequences make you hard to imagine!
- Torn WeChat, Alipay teamed with ofo, with sesame credit can be free of deposit
- Three minutes to learn Alipay Ants to borrow 10W+
- Call the board Alipay! Micro-banks pushed a new interest rate lower than the micro-loan
- Avoid repayment in advance, blindly clarify the rules and act again
- What are the rules after the ABC credit card is repaid in advance?
- What are the doorways for prepayment of mortgages?
- There is still 200,000 yuan left in the mortgage. Should it be partially repaid in advance?
- Banks smell property risks ahead of time? Mortgage loan "stop loan tide"
- After the Spring Festival, there are extra funds on hand. Do you want to repay the mortgage in advance?
- Unsecured loan approval quotas vary from bank to bank
- At the end of the year, should the house slaves repay the loan in advance?
- P2P online loan integration is inevitable. Finally, there may be only three or five
- In order to encourage early repayment of loans, banks are charged with financial advisors.