How to transfer Alipay account balance to bank
1 Log in Alipay account, 【Application Center】—【Transfer to bank card】
2 Fill in the payment information and select the payment method: [Computer Payment] or [Mobile Payment]
3 Click [Computer Payment], fill in relevant information and click [Next]
4 Confirm the information, click [confirm the information and make payment]
5 Go to the payment checkout page, select the payment method, and click Next.
6 After the payment is successful, the page indicates that the application has been submitted. Click [Receive Details] to hide transfer information
Transfer limit to bank card
Each Alipay account operation transfer to the bank card limit (including handling fees): single 50,000 yuan, 200,000 yuan a day, 200,000 yuan a month.
If there is a conflict with the payment method limit, the lower limit amount will prevail.
1) The amount of credit will be used when the payment is successful, regardless of the success of the transfer to the bank card
2) Computer-side operation, balance payment, savings card accumulative payment more than 20,000 yuan over the date of payment, need to install the certificate (including: digital certificate, payment shield)
3) The above limits are for reference only, and the cashier’s display will prevail.
How to check the transfer to bank card records
1 Log in to Alipay account Click on [Transaction history], transaction classification selection [transfer]
2 Adjust the page query time, find the corresponding transfer transaction, click on the details of the operation list to see more information
3 If the user needs the payment voucher for the transaction, click [Payment voucher]
4 Enter to view the corresponding Alipay payment voucher, click [Print this voucher]
Alipay account balance withdrawal fee
From October 12, 2016, transfer fees to the card (including my own and others) are as follows:
1. Multiple Alipay real name accounts under the same ID card share 20,000 yuan free credit (including transfer to bank card and account balance withdrawal) for life. After exceeding the credit limit, the excess amount will be charged at 0.1% service charge, with a minimum of 0.1 yuan per pen. .
2. Non-real-name accounts currently do not have a basic free credit limit, and the amount of money transferred to the card is subject to a 0.1% service charge and a minimum of 0.1 yuan per pen.