Guangzhou Bank Loan Interest Rate
1. Short-term loans: the loan period is less than one year (including one year), and the interest rate is 4.35%;
2. Medium and long-term loans: the loan term is one to five years, the interest rate is 4.75%; the loan term is more than 5 years, and the interest rate is 4.9%;
The interest rate of this watch will be implemented from October 24, 2015.
Guangzhou Bank Loan Products
Guangzhou BankLoan products are abundant, personal loan products havePersonal first-hand housing loanPersonal second-hand housing loans, personal commercial housing loans, personal consumption loans, personal business loans, personal revolving credits, personal auction housing mortgage loans; corporate loan products have working capital revolving loans, fixed assets loans, project loans,Syndicated loan, commercial housing development loans, accounts receivable pledge loans, equity pledge loans, warehouse receipts (bill of lading) pledge loans.
How is the bank loan in Guangzhou?
Guangzhou BankA personal business loan is a personal loan that the Bank of Guangzhou provides to individuals for the cash flow of legal investment operations. The threshold is low, and SME owners and self-employed individuals with financing needs can apply. The quota is high. According to the borrower's repayment ability and the value of the collateral and the actual needs of the operation, the loan amount is approved to fully meet the urgent needs of business development. The term is long, generally not more than 3 years, and is determined comprehensively based on customer qualifications. A variety of repayment methods are free to choose, fully meet the needs of customers' financial management.
Guangzhou bank loan application conditions
Borrowers applying for personal business loans must meet the following conditions:
1. There are permanent residence or valid residence status in China, and there is full capacity for civil conduct, aged 18-60.
2. Qualifications for individual business entities, including individual and individual proprietorship operators, individual industrial and commercial households, partners of partnerships, individual shareholders of other private enterprises, contractors or lessees of private enterprises of unincorporated qualifications.
3. The personal credit status is good, with a stable source of income and the ability to repay the principal and interest of the loan on time and in full.
4. The business is in good condition and the cash flow is stable; the business projects or products have good benefits and business prospects.
5. It can provide legal and effective guarantees recognized by the bank.
Guangzhou Bank personal second-hand housing loan
Personal second-hand housing loan isGuangzhou BankA personal loan issued to an individual for the purchase of a homeowner who has obtained a building ownership certificate, a right to dispose of it, and a commodity house that can be legally traded in the secondary market.
feature of product
The term is long – the loan period is generally up to 20 years, and the loan term plus the age of the building can be up to 40 years.
High amount – the maximum loan amount can reach 70% of the value of the property.
Low interest rates - enjoy the best interest rate on home loans.
Save on loan costs and expenses - minimize your loan costs and interest expenses.
Flexible repayment - a variety of repayment methods are free to choose, fully meet the financial needs of customers.
Borrowers applying for a second-hand housing loan must meet the following conditions:
1. Have a permanent residence or a valid residence status in China.
2. The age is 18-60 years old and has full civil capacity.
3. Have a stable occupation and economic income, good credit, and the ability to repay the principal and interest of the loan.
4. The property rights of the purchased houses are clear, in line with the conditions of listing and trading stipulated by the state, and can enter the real estate market for circulation.
5. The house transaction behavior is legal and compliant, and a written house sale and purchase agreement has been reached with the seller.
6. The borrower agrees to provide a mortgage guarantee for the mortgage loan of the purchased property.
7, must pay no less than 30% of the total purchase price of the first purchase of the first purchase.
8. Meet other conditions as stipulated by the Bank.
When applying for personal second-hand housing loans to the Bank, you should complete the "Guangzhou Bank Building Mortgage Loan Application" and submit the following information to the Bank:
1. Proof of identity of the borrower (resident ID card, passport, household registration book, etc.), proof of marital status;
2. The borrower's economic income certificate or professional certificate;
3. The borrower with the spouse shall provide the identity document and household registration certificate of the spouse of the borrower;
4. The original and photocopy of the property right certificate of the purchased property (in the case of a shared property, the original and copy of the joint property certificate must be provided);
5. Proof of funds for the first instalment or proof of payment;
6. The original and photocopy of the house sale and purchase agreement signed by the buyer and the seller;
7. The original identity and photocopy of the valid identity certificate of the seller (including the co-owner) and the valid identity certificate of the spouse;
8. Other information requested by the Bank;
Achieving a purchase agreement - submitting an application - collateral assessment - bank approval - signing a contract - implementing the terms of the loan - loan issuance - customer repayment - post-loan service
Guangzhou Bank civil servant e-loan
Civil servant e-loan is issued to the incumbent civil servants who hold the Hong Kong Debit Card for the Bank of China and are paid by the Bank of China for the payment of commercial housing, car purchase, decoration, tourism, education or other durable Loan business for legal consumer use such as consumer goods.
Civil servant e-loan
Unsecured, unsecured, pure credit
Long loan period
Up to 10 years
Can be approved in 1 day
Low interest rate
Enjoy the benefits of civil servants
Online banking can repay
No need to submit information, a mouse click, you can lend
An incumbent civil servant who holds a Hong Kong debit-selling gold card and is responsible for the unified payment of wages by the Bank of China;
Other conditions as stipulated by the Bank
Online banking online application.