- 1.Industrial Bank Mortgage Primary Housing Mortgage Loan Application Conditions
- 2.Industrial Bank Mortgage Second-hand Housing Mortgage Loan Application Conditions
Industrial Bank Mortgage Primary Housing Mortgage Loan Application Conditions
1. Have valid legal identification (resident ID, household registration or other valid identification) and proof of marital status;
2, has a good credit record and the willingness to repay;
3. Has a stable income source and the ability to repay loan principal and interest on time and in full;
4. Commercial housing sales (pre-sale) contract or letter of intent with purchased housing;
5. Has the ability to pay for the first purchase of the house purchased;
6. Open a personal settlement account at the bank;
7. There is a valid guarantee approved by the lender.
Industrial Bank Mortgage Second-hand Housing Mortgage Loan Application Conditions
1, the borrower's legal identity documents;
2. The borrower's economic income certificate or occupation certificate;
3. The borrower's household registration book;
4. The spouse's borrower must provide proof of the spousal relationship;
5. Where there is a common borrower, it shall provide the written commitment of clear and common repayment obligations signed by the borrower parties;
6. Proof of the property right of the purchased second-hand housing;
7. The "Home Sales Contract" signed with the sales person and the account number provided by the seller;
8. If the mortgaged property is to be assessed, the assessment report of the mortgaged property issued by an appraisal institution approved by the lender must be issued;
9. Written authorization documents for the owner of the purchased home property agreeing to sell the house;
10. Other documents or materials requested by the lender. The
Industrial Bank mortgage loan process
1, can apply for the crowd. Enterprises and institutions legally registered by the administrative authorities for industry and commerce or other competent economic institutions, other economic organizations, self-employed industrial and commercial households, or natural persons with full civil capacity who are of nationality of the People's Republic of China may apply for loans from the Bank.
2. Customers must provide the following materials when applying for loans from the Bank.
(1) Loan applications, business licenses for annual inspections, audited financial statements for the past three years, loan certificates, etc.;
(2) Guaranteed form loans also need to provide guarantor related materials and guarantee contracts;
(3) A credit/pledged loan must also provide a list of arrived/pledged items, assessment reports, ownership documents, and arrival/debure contracts;
(4) The fixed asset loan also needs to provide a feasibility study report of the project, as well as the approval of the competent authority, other documents showing the availability of funds, and supporting documents for the implementation of other supporting conditions;
(5) Working capital loans should also provide procurement contracts for raw and auxiliary materials, product sales contracts, or import and export business contracts, and other sources of funds that are in place or can be in place;
(6) The housing development loan also needs to provide the real estate development enterprise qualification certificate, land use right certificate, investment permit, building permit and construction permit.
3, the bank audit loan.
(1) The bank reviews the information submitted by the borrower;
(2) Loans will be made within 1-2 working days after the approval.
4, repayment. The borrower signed a contract with the bankRepayment, Repayment on time, until the loan is fully paid off, you can lift the loan relationship with the bank.
How can Industrial Bank repay loans in advance
Repayment of more than one year, apply to the bank for early repayment from the liquidated damages.
One-time partial repayment, or change the monthly repayment amount. Shortening the repayment period requires re-doing a loan application, and applying for early repayment can be no more than twice a year.
Industrial Bank Biweekly Supply
"Biweekly supply" means medium and long-term personal purchasesMortgage LoansThe customer returns the principal and interest of the loan every two weeksRepayment. According to whether or not to shorten the loan period, the "biweekly supply" can be divided into "saving interest for two weeks" and "decompression for two weeks" for customers to choose.
【feature of product】
1, save interest expenses, optimize financial capabilities
The “interest-saving” bi-weekly period is intended to speed up the repayment frequency and the loan period will be shortened accordingly. Under the premise that the repayment pressure will remain basically unchanged, interest expenses will be saved to the maximum extent. Applicable to people with stable income and strong ability to execute financial plans.
2, lower monthly repayments, reduce repayment pressure
The “decompression” biweekly supply only accelerated the repayment frequency, the loan period remained unchanged, and the monthly (two-period total) repayment amount decreased. Suitable for customers with repayment pressure.
Customers using the "bi-weekly" repayment method will no longer enjoy the repayment grace period of the Bank. Therefore, the customer should promptly deposit the full amount into the repayment account so as to avoid unnecessary overdue periods and negatively affect your credit history.
Industrial Bank pays
"With pay" refers to medium and long-term personal purchasesMortgage LoansThe client may apply for a non-return of the principal within a certain period of time (up to a maximum of three years), repay the loan interest on schedule, and repay the loan principal and interest on schedule at the expiration of the regular period.
“Pay-for-pay” is particularly suitable for young white-collar workers who have just entered the workplace and people who are facing marriage, children, or other financial pressures. This can greatly ease the period of time.Loan repaymentPressure to release considerable cash flow.
Reminder: Whether the local branch has started the business and the specific application requirements are based on the local branch of the Industrial Bank. Before you go through the relevant formalities, please consult your Industrial Bank institution in detail.
For individuals who apply for “pay-as-you-go” mortgage loans, they may apply for a loan orRepaymentThe loan amount (balance) at the time of change must meet the following conditions, ie, the maximum amount of the loan amount (or loan balance) in the case of home mortgage is 60% of the net value of the mortgaged property; The maximum amount (or loan balance) is 40% of the net value of the collateral.