ICBC Cash is primarily invested in financial instruments in the money market, including:
(2) Notice deposit;
(3) Bank time deposits and large deposit certificates within one year (including one year);
(4) Bonds with a remaining period of 397 days (including 397 days);
(5) Bond repurchase within a period of one year (including one year);
(6) Central bank bills with a term of one year (including one year);
(7) Other well-monetized money market instruments that the China Securities Regulatory Commission and the People's Bank of China recognize and allow money market funds to invest in.
ICBC Cash Premium Yield
In terms of revenue, the annualized rate of return of ICBC Cash is 12-18 times of the bank's demand deposit rate, and far exceeds the annual fixed deposit rate of 3.75% for the two-year period. In addition, recharge the ICBC Credit Suisse cash express line and enjoy it from T+1 business days.ICBC Monetary FundRevenues and incomes are earned on the same day, and holidays also enjoy the benefits.
How to buy ICBC Cash
1. LoginICBC Credit Suisse FundWebsite purchase. At the bottom right of the first page you will see the cash bonus screen, click on the one-minute account button.
2. After entering the account opening process, select your bank card, you can also useThird party payment, such as Alipay.
3. After selecting a third-party tool, click OK.
4. Enter your profile and require mobile verification, then click OK!
5. Enter your account opening information, click Next! Complete the registration and open an account!
6. Set your trading password, after completing the account opening, click on the cash treasure directly on the homepage of the website - immediately recharge!