I don't know what type of loan you want to apply for. The specific application conditions for different loan product types are different.
1. You need to provide collateral, usually a property.
2. General banks require that there is no mortgage on the property (or not finished)Mortgage Loans
No, unless you can make a loan before you lend.
3. Generally, the age of the property cannot be too high (it is rarely accepted for more than 20 years)
4. Generally, 60% to 80% of the value of the house loan can be loaned to the house.
1. General credit loans require applicants to have a legitimate job and a stable income (generally required to provide the bank's running water to prove the wage income).
2. Need to have a good credit history, no malicious arrears, or multiple delays in repayment.
3. If you have real estate, vehicles can help you increase the amount and possibility of the loan.
Generally it is about 10 times your monthly salary income.
The basic information that needs to be provided includes the loan application form; a copy of the ID card (including the spouse); a copy of the household registration; a copy of the marriage certificate, etc.
When applying for personal housing and retail loans, the borrower must provide a commercial housing purchase contract or a commercial housing sales contract, as well as a down payment certificate (invoice and bank payment slip);
At the time of the admission, an admission letter issued by the educational unit must be provided;
ApplicationStudy abroad loan
At the time, you must provide a letter of admission or other valid admission certificate issued by a foreign study school, and you have already completed the passport of the People’s Republic of China for the entry visa of the country where you are studying abroad;
When applying for a renovation loan, you must provide a renovation contract and renovation budget, as well as a down payment certificate (invoice and bank payment slip);
When applying for a durable consumer goods loan, you must provide a durable consumer goods purchase and sale contract, as well as a down payment certificate (invoice and bank payment slip);
When applying for a business loan (except for a shop loan), you must provide a business license, tax registration certificate, purchase and sales contract, and financial statements.