Do not know what kind of loan you want to apply for. The specific application conditions required for different loan product types are different.
1. You need to provide collateral, usually real estate.
2. The general bank requires that the property cannot be mortgaged (or not finished yet)Mortgage Loans
No, unless you can make a loan before you make a loan.
3. Generally speaking, the age of the property cannot be too high (more than 20 years are rarely accepted)
4. In general, 60% to 80% of loans can be loaned to houses to assess their value.
1. General credit loans require the applicant to have a legitimate career and stable income (generally required to provide the bank's water to prove wage income).
2. Need to have a good credit history, no bad debts, or multiple deferred repayments.
3. If you have real estate, vehicles can help you increase the amount and possibility of loans.
Generally about 10 times your monthly salary income.
Basic information that needs to be provided includes a loan application form; a copy of an ID card (including a spouse); a copy of the account booklet; a copy of the marriage certificate, etc.
When applying for personal housing or commercial loans, the borrower must provide the purchase contract for commercial housing or the contract for the sale and purchase of commercial housing, as well as the proof of the first payment (invoice and bank statement of payment);
, must provide a letter of enrollment issued by the education unit;
, must provide a letter of enrollment or other valid admission certificate issued by a study abroad school, and has completed the passport of the People's Republic of China for the entry visa of the country where the study abroad school is located;
When applying for a renovation loan, a decoration contract and decoration budget must be provided, as well as a proof of first payment (invoice and bank statement of payment);
When applying for a loan for consumer durables, a purchase and sales contract for durable consumer goods must be provided, as well as a proof of initial payment (invoice and bank statement of payment);
When applying for business loans (except for business loans), you must provide business licenses, tax registration certificates, purchase and sales contracts, and financial statements.