Mortgage roomLoan process
1. The borrower submits a written application for the loan and provides information on the information required to be included in the above information. Specifically, it includes real estate licenses and other collateral ownership documents; applicants and spouse ID cards, household registration, marital status certificates; applicants and spousesProof of income
Proof of the use of the loan; other relevant information requested by the bankBank interest rate
2. The buyer and the seller open an account with the loan bank, and the purchaser deposits the first purchase price into the account designated by the loan bank.
3. After the loan bank investigates, examines and approves, the borrower signs a loan contract with the loan bank and a “Delegation Debit Authorization”.
4. Handling house transfer, insurance, notarization and mortgage registration procedures.
5. Transfer the proof of property rights. The borrower will complete the mortgage registration formalities, the house ownership certificate and the insurance policy (original) of the purchased house, and submit it to the loan bank for mortgage.
6. Transfer the loan. After the above procedures are completed, the loan bank will transfer the loan to the account opened by the borrower in the loan bank, and then transfer the loan from the borrower's account to the seller's account in one lump sum according to the authorization of the “Deductible Debit Authorization”. .