Rong 360 > Question and answer> Loan question and answer> I am an employee of a state-owned enterprise. I have paid more than 4,000 credits, worked for 5 years, and my credit card has exceeded... 

[China Minsheng Bank-Personal Business Loan] I am an employee of a state-owned enterprise. I have a salary of more than 4,000, working for 5 years, and my credit card has been overdue. Can I make a loan?

Questioner: REN*** City: Zhengzhou Tags: Bank Issues, China Minsheng Bank, Personal Business Loans Question Time: 2016-10-11 15:29
                                This question is targeted at                     Zhengzhou Zhongshengsheng Bank Personal Business Loan                                 (                                 No mortgage required                 )
China Minsheng Bank

Interest rate description:                Monthly interest rate of 0.7% (loan 500,000 12 months, monthly supply43587Yuan, total cost 23,000)

success case:Already83Application
Consultant Comments:
Applicable to business owners and self-employed applicants, registered and operated in Changsha for one year, and the monthly flow of water is more than 3 million.
Reminder: need to provide business license and bank flow, do not accept credit bad, excessive debt application
                    understand more
The following answers are from the product's credit manager or Rong 360 enthusiastic friends
1 in total

  •                             Manager WuCredit manager Service area: Zhengzhou
    2016-10-12 08:00
            First of all, how serious is your card overdue situation, whether it is more than 90 days, several times, is it continuous, different degrees have different treatments, if only a few times overdue, more than a few days, the relationship has little effect .
    The questioner thinks useful
  • Still not satisfied with the above answer? You can ask our experts for your question.
Hot question recommendation