1. Loan application: the borrower proposes the use of the loan, the amount and the time limit;
2. Preparation of loan materials: The borrower and the mortgagor will prepare the documents and documents required for the loan application for the loan as required; including my spouse ID card, household registration book,Proof of income
, the corresponding contract for personal consumption purposes, proof of marital status; building ownership certificate, ownership and spouse identity card, household registration book, marital status certificate;
3. Evaluation of the house: the on-site exploration and evaluation (estimation) of the mortgage house by the relevant institutions;
4. Approved loan: Submit all the loan information together with the evaluation report or survey opinion to the bank for approval; 14. Loan contract: The borrower and the mortgagor fill out the (loan contract) and all relevant documents, signatures, and fingerprints. Entered by a notary public;
(7) Other conditions stipulated by the loan bank.