1. The borrower submits the following information to the bank:
(1) loan application approval form;
(2) My valid ID card and photocopy;
(3) The original and photocopy of the valid identity document of the spouse and the written certificate of consent to the mortgage;
(4) Certificate of residence address (receipt of residence book or rent for three months, water fee, electricity fee, gas fee, etc.);
(5) Occupational andProof of income
(original and photocopy of the work certificate; bank payroll passbook, etc.);
(6) Effective contact information and contact number;
(7) Loan guarantee certificate information;
Loan guarantee can be usedPledge
A guarantee, a mortgage guarantee or a third party guarantee.
In the case of pledge guarantee, the scope of the pledge includes the borrower or a third partyICBC
Issuance of savings deposit slips (discounts), voucher-type government bonds, registered financial bonds, and deposit certificates issued by local commercial banks with pledge payment guarantee agreements between banks;
If the real estate mortgage guarantee is used, the mortgaged property shall be the free property rights under the name of the borrower or his immediate family members and shall not be used for other pledges, and full property insurance shall be applied.
Where a third-party guarantee method is adopted, the written document of the guarantor's consent for guarantee, the original and photocopy of the guarantor's identity document, and the relevant credit certificate shall be provided.
(8) Personal settlement account voucher opened at ICBC;
(9) Other information as prescribed by the bank.
2. After the bank approves the application materials submitted by the borrower, the two parties sign the loan contract, the guarantee contract, and handle the relevant notarization and mortgage registration procedures.
3. The bank issues loans to the borrower by transfer.