How to loan?
1. Loan institutions: The first step in handling real estate mortgage loans is to choose a good lending institution, althoughBank loan
The interest rate is low, safe and reliable, but its approval speed and loan requirements have always been a serious injury. andPrivate lending
Although the interest rate is high, the audit requirements are low and the processing speed is fast. So, choosing a lending institution that is right for you is the wholeLoan process
A crucial step in the process.
2. Write the application and submit the application: After selecting the organization, you can submit the application with the materials requested by the applicant.
3. Preliminary review: At this stage, we have basically not done anything. The loan will make a preliminary review of the basic materials that we have handed over before, and the audit meets their requirements.
4. Assessment: General lending institutions, especially banks, require assessments from designated or accredited assessment agencies. Assessment fees are charged for assessments. Different household charges are not necessarily the same, and fees are different in different regions.
5. Approving the loan signing contract: The lending institution will conduct the review again according to the materials and evaluation report submitted before, and the approval will communicate with you about the loan amount, interest rate, term, and repayment method. After the communication is good, you can sign the contract.
6. Apply for mortgage registration and loan.
How much can a house mortgage loan be?
1. Generally speaking, the mortgaged property is different, and the mortgage amount of the house is different. Under normal circumstances, the mortgage of commercial housing can reach 70, while the mortgage of shops and office buildings can reach 60%, and the mortgage of industrial plants can reach 50%.
2. Point out that there are many factors that affect the amount of mortgages on a house. The evaluation of real estate is an important factor in affecting the amount of money that can be mortgaged. The reasons for the evaluation of the property mainly include the type of housing, orientation, location, age of construction, and floors.
3. The mortgage loan limit has a direct relationship with the assets owned by the borrower. If there is only one set of real estate, then only half of the property evaluation value can be loaned; if there are multiple properties, then you can borrow The property evaluation value is 7 to 80%.
4. The amount of personal income will also be considered by the bank within the scope of the loan factor. If the individual's income is low, the bank will consider whether the borrower has sufficient repayment ability, and the bank will reduce the loan amount.