1. The borrower submits the written loan application information;
2. The bank reviews and investigates the submitted application materials;
3. After the bank review and investigation is passed, the borrower and the lender sign a loan contract;
4. Bank lending, the applicant uses the loan;
5. The borrower repays the loan according to the contract;
6. Settlement of loans.
How to apply for small and medium-sized unsecured loans for Shanghai SMEs
1. The establishment of the company for at least three years; there are places for fixed operations;
2. The financial status of the company is good; the amount of invoiced enterprises in the past six months is 1.5 million.
Please note that when applying for a loan, first go to the local branch of the People's Bank of China to apply for a loan card.
Special reminder, if your business does not meet the loan requirements, you can use the factory or real estate as a collateral to obtain a loan, with detailed detailsPersonal income certificate
And the recent financial statements, I believe that the number of loans will increase.