China Merchants Bank
The transfer can be made across lines, and the transfer steps are as follows:
1. Find a local ATM cash machine
2. Insert the bank card and enter the password.
3. Enter the card number of the other party, confirm the card number and check the name.
4. Enter the transfer amount and click OK.
Inter-bank transfer remittance is a business of transferring RMB or foreign currency to and from a unit or individual account opened in other banks in China. To use the online banking ICBC and other bank transfer remittance, you must first register the "Finance @家" personal online banking, and open the online bank transfer authority to the business outlets, apply for U shield (personal customer certificate). Use Internet Banking for ICBC and other bank transfer remittances.
1. You don't have to travel around the banks to access cash, you can complete the transfer of funds through a variety of channels (the specific accounting time depends on the receiving bank system).
2. The transfer remittance currency includes not only RMB, but also all foreign currency savings currencies (foreign currency is applicable to remittance to personal accounts).