Fusion 360 > Question and answer> Loan question and answer> How to loan? What information is needed for general loans? 

How to loan? What information is needed for general loans?

Questioner: @a.*** City: National Label: Loans Question Time: 2018-03-13 15:19
Already settled in credit manager pleaselog inanswer
You can also enter1500Words
For questioners to accept your answers (required)
 At the same time apply for a credit manager to settle in

Common similar problems

A total of 2

  •             Enthusiastic net friend
    2018-03-14 15:33
            Hello, personal consumptionloanThe following materials must be prepared for the application: 1. A copy of the borrower's identity card and account book (identification and verification of the identity record); 2. A copy of the borrower's marriage certificate (home background survey); 3. The borrowerProof of income(The bank's reference to the borrower's repayment ability); 4. Borrower's work proof materials and academic qualifications, title certification materials (the bank's reference to the borrower's repayment ability); 5. The borrower opens a personal settlement account proof in the credit union ( Establish a convenient withdrawal and repayment channel); 6. BorrowerPersonal credit report(A review of the applicant’s historical credit history will normally be reviewed by the bank’s expert).
  •             Enthusiastic net friend
    2018-03-14 23:38
            Hello,loanRequired information: 1. The borrower's valid ID card and household registration book; 2. Proof of marital status, unmarried need to provide unmarried certificate, divorce must be issued a court civil mediation or divorce certificate (not divorced after divorce); 3. Married to provide a valid ID card, residence booklet and marriage certificate for the spouse; 4. Borrower'sProof of income(Certificate of salary income or tax payment certificate for half a year); 5. Property certificate of real estate; 6. Guarantor (requires ID card, account book, knot (not) marriage certificate, etc.)
  • Still not satisfied with the above answer? You can ask our experts for your questions

Related questions | related information|Related Encyclopedia

Top question recommend